What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the video you've all been waiting for...lol

F

ForbiddenFruit

^ That would be a Dreadhawk, or maybe Mokdreads, or Hawklocks.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i did need a comical distraction,, to be honest that was just some dude with matted hair,,

i comb out the dogs matted hair when they get like that,, then they are all clean and new and even they see the benefits,, lol just messing,, if it makes you feel more human then all power to you and yours :canabis:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
doesn't that shit itch?

when my hair starts growing, i get pimples on my scalp, so i shave it bald, like me balls....

Nothing like the feel of a freshly shaved scrotum, eh? Society is so funny... you get the strangest looks when the subject of shaving your balls comes up. LOL

Go for it Yukon! :D

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Nothing like the feel of a freshly shaved scrotum, eh? Society is so funny... you get the strangest looks when the subject of shaving your balls comes up. LOL

Go for it Yukon! :D

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

ever had a woman you JUST met shave your balls with a straight razor in the shower on mushrooms? EPIC!!! :tiphat:

avant gardener

Veteran
2050%252520-%252520anime%252520facepalm%252520mspaint%252527d%255B1%255D.jpg

maybe if you got a bowl cut with your dreads, you would be allowed to talk about it more.

and to krunch, no way im letting a chick i just met near my balls, and on shrooms, hell no.

NOKUY

Veteran
yeah that 6mnth dudes dreads look tight...but his hair was obviously waaaaaaaay longer than mine.

...i started from a shaved head, and didn't have a salon touch mine.....his look man-made.....look good for that tho.

when i'm done i want mine to look like mine.

...or to closely resemble john jackson's (badass pro snowboarder) more than sick ...look him up!!!

i'm sure u can tell the dif.
29fe79425753460cb7a30231f421b4f8_7.jpg

tumblr_ltnpqgUf471qeomixo1_500.jpg

e4ian

BRAVE mate! :biggrin:

.EHH! IM too scary for that yo [.to do video YET] . U know-what-i-mean [Get the idea] from the PIC.

ahahaha NOT REALLY scarey. Brake your fingers on that board if your not an ,,,expert :D

e4ian

DO dreads itch bud? I dont have dreads but have an itchy head!
At one time i would of had dreads deffo but because of genetics.I DONT .

Elsewhere: Hair self washes anyway. CLOTHES TOO! :D

odogyouknow

Ha, John Jackson look alike for sure.

Now just get down all the double corks and switch 9's and all that other easy stuff.

You got the hard part done. LOL

Peace, Have fun with that snow out there wish we had some in tahoe

NOKUY

Veteran
Ha, John Jackson look alike for sure.

Now just get down all the double corks and switch 9's and all that other easy stuff.

You got the hard part done. LOL

Peace, Have fun with that snow out there wish we had some in tahoe

ha...homie gets it!!!!!

i can't do no dbl corks or 9's....action jackson can have all of that...lol...

good lookin out bro :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts