What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....WAKE & BAKE....

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
428.gif
. . . that's better.

Good day, eh?

:D

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Too sleepy this morning . . . ended up smoking my coffee and drinking my herb . . .
511.gif

Morning w&bers.
icon_razz.gif

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
G`Mornin W&Ber's

sunny here a bit breezy but summer is around the corner, god I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee i the am but half asleep when I get up at 5:00 am

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wakin and Bakin here with a lovely Dime joint or 3 heheh
Have a great weekend and keep on puffin!

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
yo yo yo what up G's...GOD dammmmmmmm its good to have the weekend hear..(am of for the next 7 days :dance013:)....sorry ive not stuck ma neck in this week ive been busy,,...
ive still been getting baked and thinking on my fellow W&B crew getting HIGHHHH aswell,,ive been hear in spirit :ying:.....

hope the weekend treets yall well

keep it green
highlander

ps. grow thread update within the next 5min:ying:

What's up everyone,

I did a post in the Cigar and Blunt smoking club page showing off the very nice and tasty tobacco wrap leaves Heady tipped me off to.

Heady, these are amazing, I have mine in the original bag still placed in a large tupperware container.

Blueberry Punch x MK-Ultra - wrapped in shade grown tobacco wrap leaf, and coffee of course.

Peace all.

K

kayaN0W

FOUND SUM TRIM..........TRIM WHERE HAVE U BEEN!!!....in between harvests

wow piano time once again!!!!!!!!

morning all...safe n happy weekend to all :tiphat:

oldhaole

Veteran
Wake and Bake....Maui style

5:02 AM....Time for the first joint of the day. First Job....Pick a jar....any jar...
To choose from...Bloody widow, Three Thai crosses, Local Jack, or some Kush testers.

How fucked up do I want to get? It's Saturday...Masters is on....Real fucked up.

Bloody Widow it is...grab the jar, pick a nugget, cut it up....damn wish I had the Orange Zig zags instead of the white...and roll the joint as big as humanly possible....Done.

5:13....almost half done...i need a crutch.
5:15...crutch made...relight
5:18 wifey wakes....Pissed off about all the smoke...go outside for last look at stars.
5:22 fuchin clouds....forgot it raimed last...no stars.

%:24....wake and bake done....I'm hungry.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Don't have to work today so I woke up at noon..little over an hour ago.

Finished off a bowl from lastnight and packed a fresh one to get the job done.

Today is a very solemn day for my family and I, but the weed makes it a lot better.

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Good Morning W & B Crew! :tiphat:

2 things on my mind this AM.

* Thank you Trim Pro Rotor for giving me my sanity and weekends back :crazy:

** Finally a glimpse of spring! :jump:

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
G`Mornin W&B Early Birds Just woke up around 7:25 with a pounding headache but a couple of Excedrin extra Strength did the job... Now after the morning chores and dogs fed I can sit relax toke just a little on a 1/2 of joint and enjoy my morning coffee

Latest posts

Latest posts