What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PLANT ill in 10 days from seed

dokt0r

SNYPEE !!
I have done the measurement last night of leafs how long they are...
And each leaf is longer by 0.5cm is that not great MATE !! i think things are crossed !
Lets hope it will stay that way anyway
Many Thanks buddd i owe you a big one boss !!

dokt0r

I have a question to u acctualy ..
I am using cannazym, but i want to use h2o2, but i read on cannazyme bottle that it cant be mixed with h2o2... do u know anything about that ??
What would u recomend to use h2o2 or cannazyme ??

Snype

Veteran
Honestly Dok, I personally like to keep it simple. Less chance for things to go wrong. Let me ask you a question. I don't know if you read the post I made about people not coming in here and messing up peoples grows and people seem to be disagreeing with me. Do you think that if someone posts some really bad info that can mess up some ones grow that I shouldn't call them out on it? This is really confusing me.

Snype

Veteran
I know man, people are taking my words out of context because they don't like me personally because sometimes I have a poor way of talking to people. I've spent so many hours in here lately helping people and this is all so frustrating.

dokt0r

I just ordered my new fan controller, air pump with two 14cm stones, and GHE flora nutrients set... should be with me tomorrow :)
sms_controller.jpg

dokt0r

nah mate, im not using anything to flush...
The best is just plain water , as it doesnt have any chemicals in it...

Snype, I left the pump off all night by a mistake, i came this morning and they showed massive growth... i hope i havent done anything bad to root system. pomp was off for about7-8HRS. so pissed off, but honestly they looking great. not sure about roots, but they have shown growth as well. I chande watering cycle of pomp to 15on / 15 off for the time being. we will see whats gona heppen ;]
Cheers mate ;]

dokt0r

Snype photo update, ec hase gone up to 230ppm, i think thay still have to much food... I am in the middle of swaping from canna to GHE. i will set up ec at 0.3 150-170ppm

Right JOB DONE ! ec= 0.3 160-170ppm ph 5.8 GHE 30L of water, 6ml Flora gro, 6ml flora micro, 6ml flora bloom, 6ml H2o2

Hope everything gona be fine now, canna nutrient going to bin.

dokt0r

There is still something wrong, i think they have Mg deficiency, but i am not sure. I keepien ec of 0.6 ppm 290-300 ph 5.8
Pictures:

dont look at them bottom lefs as they are fcuked from the begining, but u can see a little brownish fing coming out on them nice leafs

The sides of leafs curling up inside up aswell, which i read is MG deficiency...
I need to add that some of the roots get a bit darker, but i think its becouse ov overfeed what i have done on the begining, but res temp wet up to 24.5celcius twice i remember, but it doest like like pytthium... as new nice white roots starting to grow up from them
What u recon, what may it be ??

Snype

Veteran
Hmm. Let me think this one over. I'm having a long day right now but I'll get on this in 45 minutes.

Snype

Veteran
I thought things were going fine the other day? Did you change nutes? Think about what you did that is different from the other day.

dokt0r

it works like that... new leafs are growing ok till the stage when newer leafs coming up, then the leafs one level before starts showing off that brownish shit, which going dry.

Snype

Veteran
Dok I'm sorry to say this but I'm getting really tired and you still didn't answer my questions above. I might have to pass out for a few hours but I'll be checking for your answers. I had a pretty stressful day with some personal issues that's going on.