What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Marijuana Super Store

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On Thursday January 28th at 5:00PM, iGrow, the Bay Area’s largest full service hydroponic superstore, will celebrate its’ grand opening with a ribbon-cutting ceremony by Oakland City Councilmembers Larry Reid and Rebecca Kaplan. This 15,000 square foot facility by the Oakland Airport offers turnkey services to assist medical marijuana patients in creating their own cannabis gardens.
iGrow is a one-stop shop where medical marijuana patients can get their cannabis cards, buy their grow equipment, and even hire on-site technicians to build out their grow rooms. iGrow offers all the services required for medical marijuana patients to set up their own gardens. The on-site medical doctor offers cannabis card recommendations, which is the first step in California for a patient to legally cultivate cannabis. The retail area of iGrow not only offers the largest selection of hydroponic equipment but also features Ikea-style grow room demonstrations with live plants, allowing new cultivators to visualize everything required for a new setup. And lastly iGrow’s very own “Grow Squad” offers free cultivation advice and in-home technician services for customers interested in avoiding legal and safety hazards with a professional build out.
Oakland entrepreneur and founder, Dhar Mann, 25, says, “We’re excited that iGrow was born in the epicenter of the cannabis movement. And we’re even more thrilled to see the strong support that the City of Oakland and the community has shown us for the grand opening of our new business.” To schedule interviews, please contact: Justin Jorgensen 70 Hegenberger Loop Oakland, CA, 94621 510-371-4177

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/...per-store-opens-in-east-oakland,1137875.shtml

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
are they hiring? because i was about to apply at Home Depot...but this sounds WAY better lol :joint:

yeah, the east coast sucks lol
ArcticBlast

Ickis

Veteran
I will agree that the west coast laws are wonderful. No doubt about that. However, it has a potential negative spin similar to why the "right to bear arms" groups didn't want to have to register guns. If you register you are in the system. If the federal laws change and they now don't want you to grow or have guns they can come and take them away.

That is why I want legalized recreational use. Nobody has to register and doctors don't have any say. You don't have to get a doctors note and a state license to brew beer or grow tomatoes and nobody needs to know that you are doing it.

I am content here on the east coast having some great moms and a big personal seed bank of fantastic genetics I purchased over the years off the net. Nobody knows what I do. Except you people and you think I am a tall, muscular, good looking astronaut/model who just happens to smoke and grow weed.

karmical

that's a nice warehouse, too much flash for me though, only thing missing is those huge spotlight thingy's .

but good for them, right next to the roller hockey place..

karmical

I've been on the fence for a couple weeks now about hitting up the grand opening, just to check it out.

may just go over chop it up at d&s then go hit it up to chop it up with Rebecca K, ask her if there's any truth in what I've been hearing, her running for Mayor, that'd be fucking unreal if she does run

Calimed

Veteran
Damn, I flip on the tv, iGrow, go to any local news site...iGrow. They have the PR down for sure.

mcmawg

Made the news at 10 p in my zone. (Fox 40)
Reporter on a mini video tour of the shop today.
Even mentioned their 'grow crew' who'll help you set up your own home grow!
Earlier in the news, they commented on the decrim prop coming to the ballot soon.
Word continues to spread...

greenhead

Veteran
Walmart of weed opens up!

Walmart of weed opens up!

You peeps on the west coast are pretty lucky. Hopefully in a few years time, huge stores like this will be all over the fucking US of A!

Call it the Walmart of weed.

In a 15,000-square-foot warehouse just down the road from the Oakland Airport, an entrepreneur is opening a one-stop shop for medicinal marijuana cultivation that's believed to be the largest in the state.

ba-marijuana_111_0501118002.jpg

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/01/28/BA4T1BOGCV.DTL&tsp=1#ixzz0e919SMsQ

:smokey:

Latest posts

Latest posts