What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed Banks you can use in South Africa

RStar66

I thought I'd make a list of possible cannabis seedbanks for people from South Africa that want to buy some seeds. There are various options internationally and also some local (South African) options. I'll list them separately from each other.

The reason why I separate international seedbanks from local seedbanks is because customs can be a bump in the road when you are ordering internationally. The South African customs service has been know to hang on to seeds if they figure out what the package contains. Buying from local seedbanks then means that you can avoid the customs issue completely.

N.B. I AM ONLY LISTING SEEDBANKS THAT I HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH. ALSO, MANY OF THESE SEEDBANKS SELL VARIOUS STRAINS AND I CANNOT POSSIBLY ENDORSE ALL STRAINS FROM ANY BREEDER OR SEEDBANK.

South African Seed Banks:

• Cape Ape Seeds
  • Herbnation Seeds
  • Biltong and Budz
  • Pachamama Seeds
  • Trophy Seeds

International Seed Banks

• Dutch Passion Seeds
  • Dinafem Seeds
  • Sensi Seeds
  • Seedsman
  • Attitude Seeds
  • Flying Dutchmen
  • Paradise Seeds
  • Sensible Seeds
  • Soma Seeds
  • Green House Seeds

If you want more info regarding cannabis seeds in South Africa feel free to have a look at this really good resource on gevaaalik.com, a South African cannabis culture and lifestyle site.

lowridersa

I have recently used www.cannabist.co.za and can really say their service and seeds are worth your money. They have a wide variety of locally bred seeds as well as top quality overseas breeders packs, and my seeds were delivered in only a couple days. Check them out on IG for updates and promo's.

Last edited: