What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

crunks

jazzy you can mail them a money order, registered mail so you know when they signed for it....and in like 2-3 wks you can get beans from drchronic or seeds direct....or you could trade sexual flavours for seeds..im willing to make arrangements LMAO :p

Right on, crunks... does the post office do that registered mail stuff? Does it cost much?

And, oh yeah, crunks... you sure play it up like you don't have a girlfriend lookin' over your shoulder half the time! teehee!

;)

I still love ya, though... lol...

:p

Aquaman2112

Amscott money orders, dont forget 10% discount for IC members Nirvana brands $15 Plus 5 S&H - 1.50 discount =$18.50 no visa and 20 seeds the freebie Seed Discount is looking really good! hey in 4 months you will go why the hell did I ever Buy weed when I grow better than I can buy for a hell of a lot cheaper! $18.50 for a pound maybe more hell half pound if you suck at growing. with our help you will be the Babe with the killer Boobs I mean Buds....lol got me thinking about that sun tan hehehe! No but really I laugh at people paying $60 for a Quarter O hell for $60 you can get some Bogbubble and whos yer Daddy seeds and be in Hog heaven!! just a thought, comercial weed just doesnt cut it! I am spoiled bad! but nobody ever minds smoking any of my weed! <wink>

Aquman2112

Aquaman2112

copy the order form put email address they will email you once they mail them off. never had a problem. its the only way to go!!!!

crunks

yea aquaman...im 3 wks away from the happiest harvest ive ever had....thank god for gypsy n dr C...i just had a spide attack me...i nearly spilt my corona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Aquaman2112

BOG has some kickass stuff for $50 LSD, SC99, Blue moon rocks the medley - the discount add the S&H comes out even $50 and you will love yourself forever BoGS even simplifies the growing process for you no HYDRO needed easy simple to follow instructions on growing his strains with great results!!!!!!

Aquaman2112

I send seed direct or the dr C money orders free at amscott regular mail two weeks later I will have seeds. Both are very fast and reliable! if not I will send ya some.johnnyreeferseed free with a 3 donation
just a few options!!

Awwww... so generous Aquaman!!!

We're ready to grow this state over with this wonderful weeeeed!

:p

How can I NOT show you my bare boobies now??? lol...

Too bad I can't seem to upload the dang photo here! :mad:

(Aqua, sent you PM at overgrow.)

Hey Aquaman...

I just tried again... an no luck... I keep getting this message whjen I try to uplaod anything...

"/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/uploads/1818: Error creating directory (check permissions).

Please notify the System Administrator. "

BUMMER! :(

crunks

yea it wont let me upload images either..jazzy PM skip is what ive been told to do.. see whut happens..TITTIEZZZ

Aquaman2112

What are you guys growin this year? I have lifesavers swtcindy99, bogglegum, AK-48 who yer daddy and some of my own Aquagum...lol

delysid

Right now I am growing Stinky fruit afghani, Blue widow afghani, and my own little cross, Cunnilindica, whis is a cross of JLPs Condoleezza99 (C99xG13)xaURORA INDICA, A little off topic, anyone else not been able to get on OG for a day???

delysid

Yeah the stinky fruit blue widow cross( I'm assuming thats what it is, I got 2 different kinds of seeds in the batch so I am going by the phenotype, i have a few that lean towards sativa) Are just abundantly budding and they are sick covered in crystals, it is day 32 of flowering, the stinky fruit afghani had some nute problems, so it has smaller more compact buds but they are stinky as high hell, I have yet to flower the cunnilindica, it is in a small scrog system right now, I will try to get some pics on here but it sounds like there is a problem with the picture server

Aquaman2112

yeah I was stoned I guess and over ferted my babies one died two look bad 5 weeks into flower the others look great! one was more sensitive easy to see now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts