What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OFFICIAL: 1oz CONTAIN/SHOTGLASS GROW

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
beaner said:
Yea its pretty cool and easy to use, I am hoping to get a thread going in the future and people can design their setups in it and I will provide hosting for the files, then you can just download the program for free and be able to look at all sorts of setups in 3D :)

Cool. I'm in! :yes:

mmm420socal

I got this shit on lock ;)

mature.jpg

Heh, micro pheno true low ryder...

I'll give you a hint... TINY clones can be taken off LR, it will stay in flower, root and give you a gram on a stick uber micro plant :pointlaug

:moon:

Good luck y'all

M

G

We have liftoff! I've been accused of being 'too small' all my life. I've got this 1 in the bag. Good luck folks...your gonna need it! hehe. :wave:

Last edited:

kindroyale

i had to start out with a dreamgoddess clone. i have some blueberry beans germing....

cute, huh?

heh, my work here is done!

G

beaner said:
Yea its pretty cool and easy to use, I am hoping to get a thread going in the future and people can design their setups in it and I will provide hosting for the files, then you can just download the program for free and be able to look at all sorts of setups in 3D :)

ha, ive been doin a new design every week for a moth or so now........gonna have fun with this one ;)

b10narybud

mmm420socal said:
I got this shit on lock ;)

mature.jpg

Heh, micro pheno true low ryder...

I'll give you a hint... TINY clones can be taken off LR, it will stay in flower, root and give you a gram on a stick uber micro plant :pointlaug

M

Do tell me more. I"m using lowryder # 2. What do you actually get off your clones? How long does it take for your clone to hit harves from date of clone? This is sweet as I thought you couldn't clone lowryder. PLEASE TELL ME MORE!

b10narybud

God. Looking good people.

I"m gonna start cleaning up my mess now that i'm done. I need my new fan badly....96 degreees with only 3cfl's runnin in my case.

when I get done cleaning. I'll post pics

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
looking good yall mine arent done germing yet but they should be ready soon enough. socal im glad you decided to pop in.

b10narybud

Well, heres a update on my setup. I"m not gonna go through the hassle of covering it here. But, I did in this thread. I highly advise you to check it out. Its PIMP

PC MICRO GROW SETUP

ONE of my babies are saying HI!!!
:woohoo:

yea im trying to design mine right now too....got about 15 already...but looking for that 1

IMO soil is a hinderance in this grow....takes up space, now what about a soild 1oz root ball...trimed to stay to size.......areo....hmmmmmmmm, GOT IT

I'll be back w Pix once its built :)

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
I like the sounds of that aero idea, northern. Could give you the edge in final yield!

Good luck everyone, this is so cool.

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
1 bag seed out of 4 germinated. i put it in a shot glass then im germing 4 more bagseeds. i dont wanna waste good genes on such a little project. but im well on my shotglass growing way.

G

I don't think clones should be allowed, they will naturally get more bushy and prolly have more buds in the end if the plants can even flower in such a small container, I betting root rot will kill most with no drainage.

Last edited:
G

I'm not even entered into this thing I just think people who have cuts are one stp ahead in folage and a step behing in the roots, which give them an advantage.