What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gavitas, Og's and rockwool

hobojoe00

I've been looking for master p og cuts in socal also and it looks like I missed it. I can't find anyone. Props on the grow hgo , I'm subbed

C

cooterbrown420

we have a very similar setup HGO. I love my dosatron don't know how i ever hand mixed nutes lol. How do you like your smart bee? I have smart bee also and like all the features just hate the fact that you have to collect all the sensor and charge them once a week. Anyways kick ass setup man you are killing it!

Smart bee sensors are up to 20% off the actual WC. Grosens meter from grodan has confirmed that. Currently feeding veg bloom dos formula up to 10 times per day, at 3% to 5% of volume. We are using the data from our meters to adjust feedings in an attempt to get proper dry down rates and are seeing much healthier plants.

Last edited:

elevation

Lookin good boss. Very clean and professional.

Any way to break down your new grosens setup? Like what levels you are looking at to trigger the feed? Also are you using any additional nutes on top of v+b base +shine and +grow? Any foliar IPM ?

Cannasylum

Mad props on your work!

What do you keep your co2 levels at in rooms you have different stages of flower?

Are you feeding the same strength with the dosatron feeding them more often?

Rondon

Your setup looks very similar to my old school hood setup. I do OG 6-9 per Gavita light. But why are you only doing 2 p's per 1000 watt Gavita lights? You should be between 2.5 - 3 a light. I don't recommend this setup for a Gavita grow. 4x4 area per light. If you would use tables on rollers for example placing 6 gavitas over a 9.6 ft by 16 ft canopy you would still receive 700-800 which is good enough to pull 2.5-3 a light. You may maximize grams per square meter by doing 1000 watts over 4x4 but to increas grams per watt spread lights more and put your tables on rollers to take advantage of cross lighting. That's how you get 3 a light assuming that you are using a closed environment with co2. I'm from sfv valley. Don't lose the potent is grams per watt you can be achieving.
This is spot on. Roller casters for the tables. No aisles. Maximize what DE Gavitas have to offer. I see since cannabis becoming more tolerated and legal...the old Dutch Roller Greenhouse benches starting to come back into play. I remember these in High Times mags back in 1986/87. With the flood/drip inserts and that smelly glue your supposed to use for custom fits. Lol. Yeah. I was there. So long ago. And now it all comes back around again. Rockwool becoming king again..lol. Except now..they kinda let you do your thing. Back then...nope. Been there too. Good thread.

Desert Hydro

Veteran

Attachments

• Gigabud 8.5wk
    Gigabud 8.5wk
    125.7 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Latest posts