Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

Thread Title Search
-
any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2018, 08:48 AM #4331
Goats

Goats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
Yes some of the mag hungry plants will need epsome.... That works fine
thanks for the response. i have been taking my water to 150ppm with calmag before adding the v+b, but i think i am going to switch to epsom as i believe there is plenty of cal in the 1 part already.

do you have a set amount you add, aspen?
Goats is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:19 PM #4332
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goats View Post
thanks for the response. i have been taking my water to 150ppm with calmag before adding the v+b, but i think i am going to switch to epsom as i believe there is plenty of cal in the 1 part already.

do you have a set amount you add, aspen?
No not really.... Depends on the plants needs and they will respond.... My res is straight v+b to and I spoon feed any and all additives separately....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

Old 10-06-2018, 01:42 AM #4333
master kusher

master kusher has a spectacular aura aboutmaster kusher has a spectacular aura aboutmaster kusher has a spectacular aura about
Don't fix what ain't broken as the old say goes. haha
master kusher is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2018, 01:18 AM #4334
Goats

Goats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of light
has anyone ordered from hydroponic research lately? i noticed shipping is almost twice as expensive as last time? between the jump in shipping and the massive import tax i pay before i can get my package, i think that might be curtains on veg+bloom and i.
Goats is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2018, 05:06 AM #4335
chronosync
unknown clone

chronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
has anyone ordered from hydroponic research lately? i noticed shipping is almost twice as expensive as last time? between the jump in shipping and the massive import tax i pay before i can get my package, i think that might be curtains on veg+bloom and i.

Try Mega Crop. maybe. I got their free sample and made the switch from V+B pretty quick. I think I still have some RO/Soft sitting around because I still have loads of MC to "try out". I really like the stuff.
chronosync is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2018, 04:00 AM #4336
ThaMagnificent
The Biggest Boss Thus Far...

ThaMagnificent has a spectacular aura aboutThaMagnificent has a spectacular aura aboutThaMagnificent has a spectacular aura aboutThaMagnificent has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

I found out that my local hydro store is now stocking them so I don't have to worry about shipping. Otherwise, the last time I bought I had a 10% coupon code which essentially made shipping free...

ThaMagnificent is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2018, 11:32 PM #4337
markopolis

markopolis is on a distinguished road
they carry it in canada, too
markopolis is offline Quote

Old 10-28-2018, 08:14 PM #4338
davidyhan

davidyhan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronosync View Post
Try Mega Crop. maybe. I got their free sample and made the switch from V+B pretty quick. I think I still have some RO/Soft sitting around because I still have loads of MC to "try out". I really like the stuff.
Megacrop is awesome.
davidyhan is offline Quote

Old 10-29-2018, 07:20 PM #4339
Goats

thanks guys. i got the sample of megacrop and a friend is using it currently. his plants look great about 3 weeks into flower.
one thing i'll say about the MC is that it stinks!
i managed to get a hold of the guy who owns the only canadian stores that import v+b and he was able to tack my order onto the one he happened to be doing the day after i emailed him. that will remove the shipping and import charges, making it perfectly reasonable in the price range. i will probably make one big purchase after this next run so i am good for a couple years.
Goats is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2018, 12:13 AM #4340
davidyhan

davidyhan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronosync View Post
I too made switch to mc and plants love it
davidyhan is offline Quote