What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSH X PTK

G

FROSTY!!

Really got the trichomes going for 3 weeks!
Looks to be a good cross.........
Update that bitch soon!!!

Brastaman

this sounds like a match made in heaven.
always wanted to try the PTK and SSH is one of my all times.

that is one frosty nugget.

J

JeffSpicoli

what a gorgeous pic! looks amazing! how long you planning on letting her go?

B

bonecarver_OG

the cross was made by my old mate Cloneman :D hats off for him - this stuff has kept me stoned of my nuts for years :D i got gifted the seeds for a test grow.

she grows fairly slowly, not much branching at all - and no stretch to talk about. for indoors this means long veg times are possible and this gives huge bushes. even though i think she does best cut down so the flower production increases.

i have made some seeds crossing her back into the parentla line of PTK - but PTK of racos ORIGINAL Tom Hill stock. those beans are pending for a grow very very soon. i sent out some seed of her to some mates but i havent heard if they have flowered them yet.

to me this is the ultimate hybrid.

i thank u all for the interest shown - i will definetly post more pics as time goes.

peace all

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome pic!! :yes:
I´ve smoked the SSH x PTK and believe me dudes,it´s damn good!! :yummy:
PTK is a jewel in the rough...XyZ posted a few pics of my PTK x Destroyer yesterday and I flipped!! :D :D :D

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
bonecarver_OG said:
the cross was made by my old mate Cloneman :D hats off for him - this stuff has kept me stoned of my nuts for years :D i got gifted the seeds for a test grow.

she grows fairly slowly, not much branching at all - and no stretch to talk about. for indoors this means long veg times are possible and this gives huge bushes. even though i think she does best cut down so the flower production increases.

i have made some seeds crossing her back into the parentla line of PTK - but PTK of racos ORIGINAL Tom Hill stock. those beans are pending for a grow very very soon. i sent out some seed of her to some mates but i havent heard if they have flowered them yet.

to me this is the ultimate hybrid.

i thank u all for the interest shown - i will definetly post more pics as time goes.

peace all
a ssh dad instead of maternal side of the cross prolly woulda made for higher yieldin plants of a similiar nature, but, live n learn :) u should backcross this strain to ssh if you ever have the opportunity! :) be well

ps- :kewlpics: any full plant shots? we're gonna dust ssh (roms cut) with dc pollen soon, hope they come out as sweet as yours appear :) ciao

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The PTK can be a huge yielder...
cuttings from a cutting from another cuting :D
unworked,jurassic form :biglaugh:

worked :D

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cripple Creek (PTK x DC) I´m growing right now :D
Imagen039-1.jpg

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
i wouldnt know raco no matter how hard i try i keep running into dead ends on the ptk :( cant seem to score beans anywhere! th had actually offered early summer and said july theyd be ready, but he had some issues and i never followed up because i hate to ask for shit hehe one day ill find a friend wiith a pack collectin dust and make em an offer they cant refuse :D:D other than that im not one to beg.
ever. :p
keep reppin th jeans my man :D u do em justice to say the least ;) be well buddy :wave:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great stuff, bone! :D:yes: How to keep us hanging! :biglaugh:

At least we can always count on Raco to pick up the slack! Nice pics, brudda!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey HL,
sry but I don´t understand "slack"... :D
more PTK
PTK-1.jpg

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
–noun
9. a slack condition or part.
10. the part of a rope, sail, or the like, that hangs loose, without strain upon it.
11. a decrease in activity, as in business or work: a sudden slack in output.
12. a period of decreased activity.

"pick up the slack" is a common figure of speech, and i can see how it would be difficult to understand.
he doesnt literally mean "pick up the loose end of rope,"
rather, he is using it figuratively...you took over where others left off.

:)

B

bonecarver_OG

highlighter :D well it might seem slack but my idea was just to keep this one for the SSH x PTK pics for order - and since i work etc - i decided to take pics every few days - and then put here the one i like most.

this is after all the flowerpix thread :D i do my normal updating of my grow thread in my "home"-thread linked below.

peace all!

Latest posts

Latest posts