What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your freaks and mutants

G

good q maxe, is there two Z10N?

You can search yahoo for "cannabis culture" "australian bastard cannabis" or maybe just "australian bastard cannabis" they have two article on the subject, one guy led them to believe it was a strain itself but I no longer believe this after Z10N pics out of a regular pack of seeds, so yes it can be locked in or mostly anyway, I read that the seeds don't germ well though but do the search and you can find out more on ABC or as the Aussies call it Bindi Weed

maxe

the plant(s) in those pics are identical to all pics I've seen of the so called ABC.. so if that plant is from a regular strain I'm also moving away from the IBL perception..

G

You could turn it into an IBL with just a male and female freak but thats unlikely, I don't know how the aussie guy did it but he seemed to lock in the trait Cannabis Culture even sent out beans that sprouted and did grow reports on those you can find them online but it may take a little work. If you want to know more about it you might try www.ozstoners.com its an aussie pot forum and a very good one at that you might be able to find out more there considering most of the plants seen like this are in Australia spread around by the guy who did the spread in Cannabis Culture

what if he forced it to hermi and breed it with its self? thats an awesome looking plant and it is very stealth i wasnt even sure it was ganja till i scrolled down to the flowering pics cool shit man

Ganico

Veteran
Could always outcross, then backcross to a cut from the mother. Might be able to work in some potency, or added effects, flavor to ehance it to your tastes even more, but still resemble that leaf pattern and no serration. That'd be the shit

Ganico said:
Could always outcross, then backcross to a cut from the mother. Might be able to work in some potency, or added effects, flavor to ehance it to your tastes even more, but still resemble that leaf pattern and no serration. That'd be the shit

That same look but fucking purple. That would be out of this world~!

Z10N

OneWingedImp - you mean like this?

126243057fallcolor.jpg

126243057tiedye.jpg

those plants above are not mine, they are .EXE's photos (from homegrown420.com) , he was (or still is) breeding the ABC, in a pretty damn large scale too may i mention...

my Dizzy was really fucking crystaly.. oil filled-ripe-long trichoms everywhere you look. I'll have to post some pics so you all understand, i'll work on it soon. I seriously want to reveg the mom we have here, clone the hell out of her to preserve her too.. if all goes well, I may bring some samples of it to next year's 4/20 so everyone can have a closer look at the freak..! :joint:

oh and there's only one plant in the pics, just looks like two..

peace from Z1oN

G

that g13x OG is wild looking

Zion is that guy breeding them with locked mutation or just a higher rate of the ABC mutation? Does he sell the seeds? Thats just wild man it looks to be very frosty also.

Americangrower

Veteran
Yes ....that purple beauty would be great for a outside summer grow...

EXE should try and get them on SeedBay if he has seed stock...I'd buy them for sure.. :joint: :wave:

aeric

Veteran
Typical DJ Short crinkle via F13, most of them have this to a lesser degree.

TH Seeds Purps

Started alternating at 3rd node. A few of the lower fans aren't really fans. Near the top of the plant a fan leaf grew above the node instead of below, and finally on the very top it turned trifoliate. Thickest stems out of all of them and smells great. Also there appear to be more, finer ridges than usual on the main stem.

here is my tri foil

here is my tri foil

this is a TFD pineapple punch (male) x humboldt trainwreck
was hoping the tw will give the pineapple some more punch.

here is a regular one

when the tri was little

Last edited:

Cakes

Some of those pix look like the ones in the beginning of the thread.

"twisted leafs, especially on young plants, are a sure sign of PH problems. leafs that are sometimes not following the conformity in number of blades such as 2 bladed leafs or 4 bladed leafs, are a sign of PH problems also."

Obviously this thread has shown that abnormal numbers of leaves or curly leaves are not always pH related.

It is strange how environment can induce mutation though.