What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Elite or Clone Only Picture and Description Thread~

G

~Blue Heaven~

-Lineage (if known): Bred by DJ Short. Chocolate Thai, Highland Oaxaca Gold and Afghani Indica

-Vegative Growth: Slow, likes low nutes. Likes to grow single cola, so topping is a must.

-Stretch: Not much, about 50%

-Flower Time: 8 weeks. I've taken one at 12 for lots more body.

-Yeild: Pathetic

-Odor/Flavor: Ranges from grape soda to sweet blueberry taffy.

-Potency/High: Medium potency with no cieling. You can get just as high as the two toke wonders if you smoke enough, which is always enjoyable.

Veg pics:

Flower pics:

Last edited:

beancounter

Veteran
Thanks m.steelers, can't do it all up without help from kewl katz like yerself :joint:

thanks for stopping by Mo, hopefully rez will hook you up and you'll have something to contribute ;)

Keep em coming Killa!

thanks kheph.. schroomy's list didn't have BHeaven on it, but Blue Velvet was listed.. And IMHO they are hand in hand for quality/rareness.. So i think it's definately a worthy addition, I'll be sure to add some veg pics when i get a chance to grow her, and i look forward to it. :yummy:

beancounter

Veteran
Yeah, but there's a HUGE amount of F2/F3s out there, you just need to know the right people.

BH and BV F2s are as rare as C99 F1s from my experience.. but yeah, someone can always add there own BMS report if they like..

G

Hey thanx BC. I appreciate that. Maybe someday I can show off something here, until then I can stop in here and drool with the rest. :D

Mo,

sirstonealot

I think the jacks cleaner is a jacks herer X lemon thai (f1 ?)

The cafe girl is a jackherer X ????? found in a bud bought from the sensi seeds coffie
shop by a mr soul ? (somone search the net for the story of C99,it was on OG)

the ginger ale info is again in the article on c99 by mr soul

I thought the cheese was a 89 skunk#1 clone ?

I will try and get somone in here to shed some light on the haiwain web or I will dig up the info and some pics.

Hogsbreath (Oh the arguments) may or maynot be a select pheno of thc seeds hog.

I am done for today peace S.S

G

What an excellent thread!!! quick question though, where do I send the order form :confused: lol?

B

BeAn

sirstonealot said:

I dont think anyone knows the exact linage, but the P1's were a female clone called 'Cleaner' and a JH dad that would not die(according to Subcool). The 'cleaner' if i remember correctly was made up of Pluton, Lambsbread, purple Haze and nothern lights (again, according to Subcool.). Out of a hundred or so beans, one mutant stood out(apparently the rest were crap.) this is the JC we know and love today....acording to a 'VIP' breeder..(lol)

Atleast this is what i found out after a long search of the internet, the accuracy of it is questionable but...who knows. :chin:

Stay safe man. :sasmokin:

^^All i know is that JC produces some of the nicest offspring..in this case Floater, but Lifesaver is another love of mine.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
killabrown420 said:
~AG13~

-Lineage (if known):

-Vegative Growth: Slow growing, medium to heavy feeder, likes her Mg, needs to be topped to achieve multiple tops.

-Stretch: Minimal.

-Flower Time: 60 days

-Yeild: On the lower side, but the quality makes up for that.

-Odor/Flavor:Funky pine odor, tastes the same.

-Potency/High:8/10 couchlock high

Veg pics:

Flower pics:

Description and pics by Killabrown420

here are some flowering shots and dried buds..

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
killabrown420 said:
~Arcata Trainwreck~

-Lineage (if known):

-Vegative Growth: Grows like a vine, best to tiedown and support plant before putting in 12/12.

-Stretch: Explodes in flower, almost doubles in height, branches grow horizontally like a vine.

-Flower Time: Anywhere ~ 60 days /depending on what kind of buzz you like

-Yeild:I hear it can be good when dialed in, but from my experience the yield is on the low side to average at best.

-Odor/Flavor:Wonderful lemony zest smell and smooth flavor that holds some of those lemony undertones. 8.5/10

-Potency/High:Average to high potency, racy social buzz, great head stash, little body unless taken later.

Veg pics:

Flower pics:

Description and pics by Killabrown420

here are some more TW pics and bud shots..

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Dabney Blueberry

-Lineage- ???

-Veg Growth- grows well in veg.. vegs pretty fast for being so old.. like her organics very well

-Stretch- not really much stretch, maybe half

-Flowering time- 60-70 days

-Yield- medium to heavy yielder..

-odor/flavor- Fresh out of teh oven Blueberry muffins.. taste like them too..

-Potency/high- great body buzz.. nice and relaxing.. not overpowering .

-veg pics-

-flowering/bud pics-

beancounter

Veteran
sirstonealot said:

Since this is subcool's baby I'd be more inclined to go with Bean's lineage..

The cafe girl is a jackherer X ????? found in a bud bought from the sensi seeds coffie
shop by a mr soul ? (somone search the net for the story of C99,it was on OG)

Yes, sister of princess and genius, one of the 1/1000000 3 elites from one bag of Jack Herer story.. noted..

the ginger ale info is again in the article on c99 by mr soul

i'll try to find it and fill it in.

I thought the cheese was a 89 skunk#1 clone ?

It was actualy late 1988 from what i can tell and have been told by people living in UK at the time, but I have seen the 1989 reference a few times..

I will try and get somone in here to shed some light on the haiwain web or I will dig up the info and some pics.

thanks

Hogsbreath (Oh the arguments) may or maynot be a select pheno of thc seeds hog.

I highly doubt the infamous HB came from THC hog, no one i know or seen has ever found anything even remotely close to what people know as the HB clone.

thanks for the link..

thanks for the additions lineage info Bean, and for the additional pics hieagle420 :wave:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Shit!... I found 4 seeds in some Jack Herer I bought at the Sensi Coffeshop back in 96 or 97, I think it was 97... who knows what I had!? I let my friend grow them but I never saw shit from it. My first trip to the Dam.

I have some more entries but I am waiting until this current round gets closer to ripe. I want to take some new pics of schrom and others.

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Nah worries BeanCounter... sorry i could not be more exact, after searching, smoking and surfing for long into the nights its all i could come up with. I hope to oneday taste the pure JC and not just her lemony-head hybrids. But for now they will do, im a big fan of the Jacks Cleaner so thankyou all for this thread and the info contained within. :lurk:

Keep it green and oh so sticky dudes.. :sasmokin:

elkslayer

Hey BeAn- What's lost in all the JC hoopla, is the fact that when grown to completion outdoors organic, the "coffee pheno" side of the JH comes through underneath the cleaner/lemon. I had never encountered this in 1.5 years of indoor growing.

BTW- nice job Beancounter!!

ES

Last edited:

stoney420

nice thread beancounter very useful......
DO you think the jacks cleaner is a better plant grown outdoors elk? sure seems like a nice yeilder

B

BeAn

No way man, that is one hell of a plant... :yummy:

Interesting find, could this be an ancestrial part of its lineage possibly? :joint:

But seriously dude, thanks for sharing that..i would have never thaught in a million years that the Lemony JC could put out a coffee pheno. Great job! :chin:

Keep it green one and all! :sasmokin:

elkslayer

Back in 1995-98 I grew a shit load of Jack Herer, and the best mom's I kept wreaked of coffee, so I do know its in the lineage.

ES