Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Speakers Corner > How will the election play out?

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: How will the election play out?
Trump wins both EC and pop 10 29.41%
Trump wins EC loses pop vote 5 14.71%
Biden wins EC and pop vote 17 50.00%
Biden wins EC loses pop vote 0 0%
Other see my POST 2 5.88%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

How will the election play out? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2020, 02:31 AM #1
Tudo
Troublemaker

Tudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivor
How will the election play out?

Vote away...this will be a PUBLIC* vote so you can go on record.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2020, 05:41 AM #2
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
At this point who really cares?

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
but be prepared for the worst.

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

Switcher56 is online now Quote

Old 10-17-2020, 12:33 PM #3
CosmicGiggle
Super Moderator

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Unhappy

..... it doesn't really matter who gets elected, there will be NO WINNERS here, only losers (US)!
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2020, 12:36 PM #4
oldschoolnitro
Banned

oldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud of
the only way Biden has any hope whatsoever is thru massive amounts of cheating.. No other way for the fool to win..
oldschoolnitro is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2020, 02:13 PM #5
GOT_BUD?
Weed is a gateway to gardening

GOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivor
Not only is Biden going to crush Donald almost as bad as Reagan crushed Mondale (Mondale won his home state, and that was it), the GOP is going to lose control of the Senate and gain more seats in the House.
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2020, 02:19 PM #6
Hermanthegerman

Hermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivor
I don´t know, i have got the feeling Trumps bodylanguage changed the last days? We know it when the election is over, but i think Trump don´t wins.
Hermanthegerman is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2020, 02:20 PM #7
oldschoolnitro
Banned

oldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud ofoldschoolnitro has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOT_BUD? View Post
Not only is Biden going to crush Donald almost as bad as Reagan crushed Mondale (Mondale won his home state, and that was it), the GOP is going to lose control of the Senate and gain more seats in the House.
not by voters they wont.... have you seen Biden's rally's ? lucky if 100 people showed up

You kids have been duped
oldschoolnitro is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2020, 05:30 PM #8
EsterEssence

EsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivorEsterEssence is a survivor
I for one am sick of the almighty CHEAT OH...

Old 10-17-2020, 06:09 PM #9
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOT_BUD? View Post
Wonder how a Biden victory would affect the price of firearms ?

Trump doesn't really have a home state. He's lost New York, and it's a big TBD about Florida.

Do you think Biden has a "Covid19 handler" - someone who watches over him, makes sure people near him are tested, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgHn_VnTfeo

Trump's Final Call-in on Tuesday November 3, Fox News Youtube Channel
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2020, 07:03 PM #10
Cannavore

Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
Trumps going to lose but declare himself the winner on election night before all the mail in ballots are casted.
Cannavore is online now Quote