What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sprint to the Finish,The Trump Countdown Thread Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
When you called for the clean up in isle 3 and it was all your posts that were deleted in the cleanup. hahahaaa

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you called for the clean up in isle 3 and it was all your posts that were deleted in the cleanup. hahahaaa

Aisle 5 slurpee.....Holland!!!...Nazis!!!....Holocaust stories!!!...Firsthand accounts .

As usual you stick your nose right up somebody's ass
I've asked you before to ignore me,but you just can't help yourself

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aisle 5 slurpee.....Holland!!!...Nazis!!!....Holocaust stories!!!...Firsthand accounts .

that goes both ways...i could name off a couple people you should probably just use the ignore function for...and that goes for them as well...these silly little spats don't look good for anyone...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

I was ignoring you but you were busy crudely insulting my friend Mustard (again).

Yes. The first hand account was my wife's grandparents who learned to speak English while they were smuggling British and American flyers to the coast where they got on fishing boats. Their town was occupied by nazis. They told me what happened and I've been to the places.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was ignoring you but you were busy crudely insulting my friend Mustard (again).

Yes. The first hand account was my wife's grandparents who learned to speak English while they were smuggling British and American flyers to the coast where they got on fishing boats. Their town was occupied by nazis. They told me what happened and I've been to the places.

BearCreekFarms

I didnt call anyone names. Im not gonna hide just because you dont like me.

Are you baiting me so you can ban me?

Good form sir!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Good form sir!

at this point i don't need much of a reason to ban you,it's pretty clear you have no intention of participating in what the site is about so there's very little reason to let you stay.

the count is now 2 strikes and 3 balls,one more and you're out...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I was having fun with Boogie busting aggies over the trucks having a trump bumpersticker. Boogie dropped the low blow with the Michelle shot. That was when you injected yourself into the conversation trying to add on. I have no obligation to ignore you. I do it by choice, but if you push your way in, as you did, and as a result you get reminded about your posts that got deleted and why. That's just too much reality isn't it.

BearCreekFarms

I have posted in other subforums in my time here. Go ahead and ban me it you want, let the folks see whats up.

I have done nothing to warrant further banning.

If thats how you want to play it go ahead. I assure you other mods are watching.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Good form sir!

Geeze, LOUISE! This is the Sprint to the Finish (DJT) thread, not meet you at the tether-ball on school grounds during recess.

"Biden And Trump Key In On Seniors In Campaign's Final Weeks
October 13, 20205:29 PM ET NPR.org

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden speaks about his vision for older Americans Tuesday in Pembroke Pines, Fla. President Trump won the senior vote four years ago.

With just three weeks left in the presidential race, Democratic nominee Joe Biden and President Trump are heavily courting senior citizens, a crucial voting bloc that has been disproportionately affected by the coronavirus pandemic.

"[Trump's] never been focused on you. His handling of this pandemic has been erratic, just like his presidency has been. And it has prevented Florida seniors and people all across the country from getting the relief that they need," Biden said Tuesday in remarks, delivered with a mask on, in Pembroke Pines, Fla.

Seniors make up a sizeable share of voters in the all-important toss-up state.

Biden, who's 77, slammed Trump, 74, for minimizing the severity of the pandemic, which has now claimed the lives of more than 215,000 Americans, calling his continued downplaying of the virus "reckless."

"How many empty chairs are around the dining room table tonight because of his negligence? How many people's hearts are broken?" Biden asked.

He added: "While he throws super-spreader parties at the White House, where Republicans hug each other without concern of the consequences, how many of you have been unable to hug your grandkids in the last seven months?"

The former vice president also said Trump's policy goals would undercut the funding for Medicare and Social Security.

In a statement, Tim Murtaugh, the Trump campaign communications director, said Biden is "lying" and "trying to mislead and scare seniors for political reasons."

Speaking at his own event in Florida, on Monday night in Sanford, the president accused Biden of plans to cut Social Security and Medicare himself.

It was Trump's first campaign trip outside of Washington, D.C., since his hospitalization for COVID-19.

Last week, the president released a video about his bout with the illness that he addressed to seniors, "MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!""
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah, dead rich ones that will contribute a portion of their Last Will & Testament to NRC.....

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was having fun with Boogie busting aggies over the trucks having a trump bumpersticker. Boogie dropped the low blow with the Michelle shot. That was when you injected yourself into the conversation trying to add on. I have no obligation to ignore you. I do it by choice, but if you push your way in, as you did, and as a result you get reminded about your posts that got deleted and why. That's just too much reality isn't it.

Do you even listen to yourself...boogie dropped a low blow ?.....you mean a meme?
PM gypsy and ask him if any of your (friends...lol) posts were also deleted,also that (friend) of yours crudely interjected himself at me.
And nobody wants to hear your Nazi war stories,first hand accounts....bullshit....pfft
And yes you will get what you dish out right back.

Oh and Obama does have some nice BIG lips! :yummy:

'Boogieman'

I do feel that some people are unfairly targeted in here when they did nothing no different than some on the other side.

Do you even listen to yourself...boogie dropped a low blow ?.....you mean a meme?
PM gypsy and ask him if any of your (friends...lol) posts were also deleted,also that (friend) of yours crudely interjected himself at me.
And nobody wants to hear your Nazi war stories,first hand accounts....bullshit....pfft
And yes you will get what you dish out right back.

Oh and Obama does have some nice BIG lips! :yummy:

I'm out of rep but :respect:

Edit, looks like some rep just showed up :smoker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts