What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Issa Lemon Ting! Lemon Rado & OG Tini testers

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Fasho appreciate yall concern. This grow is at its beginning stages, I got a 5x10 in flower, a 3x3 tent in flower, and a 5x8 veg area goin too that Im kinda relying on for supplemental income , so its gonna be some crazy times if that fire jumps the hwy 49. If it looks like its gonna take us out, i’ll go grab all my lights and anything sentimental or expensive.
The biggest loss would prolly be this years outdoor crop, one of my other sources of income as well as a lot of genetics I really really wanna see finish! Lol...
One of the problems is cali has so many fires a lot of resources are spread out...

picture.php

Anyway heres a couple shots of this years outs...

picture.php

picture.php

gsxr97

Veteran
Good news on the fire for you . Wishing anyone dealing with fires to be safe and spared from the flames

nickman

Veteran
Are u in the lifted evacuation area...???... I hope so... ... ...

You have some really nice looking plants brother...!!!... really nice pics too...!!!...

Seems like you’ve got a lot riding and these fires can really mess stuff up for you... ... ...
my prayers and best wishes are for you...!!!...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yep fires pretty much out! Wake up call tho I gotta get more prepared, do some more brush clearing around the spot n whatnot. Sposta be another dry lightning storm this weekend... 2020... smdh...

picture.php

Anyway 8/9 so far on both um, so 16/18 up.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bout to put the new tent together for um tomorrow and up um under the sp150 to veg a lil bigger before puttin the sf4000 in the tent.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep fires pretty much out! Wake up call tho I gotta get more prepared, do some more brush clearing around the spot n whatnot. Sposta be another dry lightning storm this weekend... 2020... smdh...

View Image

Anyway 8/9 so far on both um, so 16/18 up.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Bout to put the new tent together for um tomorrow and up um under the sp150 to veg a lil bigger before puttin the sf4000 in the tent.
Resolution on your pictureS are outstanding

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
what lens are yu using for the photos up there?

Most are taken with a Nikon 105mm macro. All images are imported to lightroom then exported to dropbox with best settings for ig.

This is a cell phone pic tho. Got the tent set up, finna do airflow and watering system tomorrow but wont use the watering system till they get a lil bigger. For now hand watering. Got um under a mars sp150 until more light needed too....

picture.php

gsxr97

Veteran
I'm looking to do the same thing. Might try rigging one up when I get a minute later tonight. I'd like to have an automated veg irrigation system I can put cups in and out of when needed. I'm just thinking out loud, baked , drinking coffee.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I'm looking to do the same thing. Might try rigging one up when I get a minute later tonight. I'd like to have an automated veg irrigation system I can put cups in and out of when needed. I'm just thinking out loud, baked , drinking coffee.

All baked out loud coffee drinking thoughts welcome!

Just hooked up my watering system, just gotta go to home depot n get a garbage can can to use as a rez....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just switched from the canna start to jacks, they look a lil hungry already...

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
What are you using for the drip manifold??? Seedlings are looking healthy btw. What's the medium??

No manifold, drip line comes straight out the 1/2 inch tubing, which goes straight to the pump in the rez. They are in pure coco right now, i really dont like this brand tho, its gold label, I prefer b cuzz, house n garden or canna.

Latest posts

Latest posts