What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brothers Winter Tent of Purple Goodness

Brother Nature

Tent: 90cm x 90 cm

Lighting: 6x Cree CXB3590's, 3500k, 320w driven by a Meanwell HLG-320H-1400b, home made frame

Grow method: Coco with Blumats for irrigation
Nutrients: Nutrafield Coco A & B, H&G Dripclean, Flairform CMX, Canna Boost, PK 13/14
Water: (Starting) PH - 7, EC - 0.1, (Final) PH5.6 - 6.0, EC 1.2 - 1.4, Reservoir - 25L, Water Temp - 22c

Tent Climate: 9c - 24c (quite low) humidity 56%-74%
Strain: 5x Phantom Cookies x Black Domina, 1x Jack Herer x White Widow (front row, far left)

18 Days flower:

Frost is starting:
picture.php

Overhead Shot:
picture.php

Canopy Shot:
picture.php

Side Shot:
picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Looks very healthy and beautiful. 6x COB in 90x90cm tent. Maybe a little over? What is the power of the COB?

Brother Nature

Looks very healthy and beautiful. 6x COB in 90x90cm tent. Maybe a little over? What is the power of the COB?

Thanks, I'm only running them, at 320w @ 1400mha, going more for efficiency than intensity. It's very cool and dry where I'm at currently and they seem to be enjoying it.

On to day 22, had one 5 hour power outage this week so there was a lot more condensation in the tent than I'd have preferred at this stage, but they seem to be recovering well.

PCD Top - Day 22 Flower:
picture.php

Upper Tent Shot - Day 22 Flower:
picture.php

Side Shot of Tent - Day 22 Flower:
picture.php

Jack X Top - Day 22 Flower:
picture.php

Jack X Plant - Day 22 Flower:
picture.php

Brother Nature

Day 42

Day 42

Plants have had a week of Canna P/K 13/14 supplement, think it may have been a bit late this run, but hasn't seemed to harm them.

Group Shot - Day 42 Flower:
picture.php

Side Shot - Whole Tent - Day 42 Flower:
picture.php

PCD Top Shot - Day 42 Flower:
picture.php

PCD Shot - Day 42 Flower:

picture.php

Jack X Top - Day 42 Flower:
picture.php

Brother Nature

Day 55

Day 55

Will be harvesting tomorrow. Trichs are showing a few ambers, mostly milky though. Smell is sweet cherry candy, very pungent this run. Been feeding straight ph'd water for the last few days following a flush and reduction of nutrients over the previous week.

Pre-trimmed one today for photos.

Phantom Cookies x Black Domina Day 55 of Flower:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Brother Nature

Thanks guys appreciate the comments. :D Starting to figure out how to take better photos too, pretty amazing what you can do with a phone camera these days. I'm not too sure of what final yield will be, but I'll be happy if I get 1.5 oz's from each plant (7.5 oz all up). The smell this run is amazing, it's just straight dank cherry candy. The first smoke test was good, the taste is like a fruity red wine, I can't wait till it's cured up a bit more. In saying all that though, I'm not going to run these again. Most people I've shared the last run with loved it, but for me the high isn't what I'm after, it's nice and potent, but after smoking it for a while it just gets kinda boring. It'd be a great commercial strain, hits all the right spots for that, yield, bag appeal, loudness, nice colors, potent, but for me it just doesn't hit that spot.

two heads

Veteran
Really nice photos Brother Nature. The gorgeous plants help but those are great pics nonetheless. Happy harvest!

Brother Nature

Congrats Brother. What is the next strain you are going to grow?

Thanks guys. :D I've got a few different things in the mix for the next run. I've got one gg4 x sfv og female seedling, 2x unknown seedlings, 6x c99 regular seedlings, 3x regular Afghaan 90 seedlings, and 3x regular Iranian Indicas that don't look like they're gonna survive the seedling stage, but we'll see. It's coming into summer here too so will be running some stuff outdoors too, haven't decided what yet though.