What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRSC Mazar i shariff

ngakpa

Veteran
thanks for the report and beautiful photos

just on the following point:

I'm sure also that THC% is higher, very resinous and less mold resistancy than Mazari strains.

there's absolutely no way that this type of generalization can be made on the basis of growing 1 female Mazari and 2 female Afghan Mix!

Majo

Veteran
thanks for the report and beautiful photos

just on the following point:

there's absolutely no way that this type of generalization can be made on the basis of growing 1 female Mazari and 2 female Afghan Mix!
My bad, I was speaking only about my female Mazar. Obviously i cannot make a generalization like this with two plants.

btw the Mazar is now showing more yellowish color than purple. Let's see how they'll finish, planning to chop in max 9/10 days

Majo

Veteran
small updates

small updates

These fresh pics are showing some lower branches.

I think I'm not too far from finishing the Mazar. The other plant from the Afghan mix will take few days more I guess but I cannot risk with the bad weather.

So this is the situation one week before harvest:

picture.php

picture.php

Majo

Veteran
Beautiful, Majo. How are the smells ? Is it discreet or loud ?
So at the end I had to chop them down a week ago.
Mold was starting to show off and I was too afraid of losing significant part of the harvest.

The smell of the Mazari is amazing. Tropical fruits is the first smell that hint, after a while you can truly smell the wood... wild berries aroma with a touch of pine.

The other plant, the afghan mix one is another story. The smell was more pungent, piney smell with a kind of "haze" aroma in the back. She did some really good looking purple buds!

The only weed I did that was close to the smell of these plants was the original haze x skunk #1 (Sam the skunkman). Expecially the Mazari she has a particular smell that I could find only on some pheno of those lines.

I'll make a smoke report along with some other pics. By far I've smoked only a bit of fresh scissors charas and it was outstanding. I'd say pretty similar to an indian charas but with another tone.

Majo

Veteran
I tried to smoke both of them, Mazari has a kind of narcotic high, you don't realize you are high for many minutes before feeling her.
The Afghan plant has a really particular high but also here you are going to feel it after 30 minutes at least!!!

I'm sure that both of them will need a long cure to express their qualities.

Here are some pics for you.

Afghan mix plant before harvest
picture.php

Afghan mix dried buds

picture.php

picture.php

Mazari
picture.php

picture.php

ngakpa

Veteran
The Mazari charas we got from the source of the seeds also had a "creeper" high, building slowly to intense mellow dreaminess, quite strong but always centred... perhaps due to high CBD ratios etc

some people have found plants with high THC ratios though, so it's going to depend on the particular plant

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hi Nevlu, absolutely oily yes!
1671716506620.png

9/14 weeks according geno/pheno ;) Afghanica (BLDA x NLDA)

NEVLU

Hi Nevlu, absolutely oily yes!
View attachment 18794432

9/14 weeks according geno/pheno ;) Afghanica (BLDA x NLDA)
Wow looks like black gummy worms, awesome 🤩
Are theese seeds avaliable at the real seeds comp ?