Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Anyone 'cured' prostate cancer with....

Thread Title Search
Anyone 'cured' prostate cancer with.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-14-2019, 11:40 AM #1
moose eater

Anyone 'cured' prostate cancer with....

I've done some searching on the forums, as well as Google, and another forum member sent some articles and links via PM.

I've read the Harvard Medical material re. preliminary outcomes, with promising possibilities, including shrinkage of tumors in the prostate, as well as inhibiting growth of arteries within prostate tumors, slowed growth, and what was referenced as 'cell suicide', as a result of (specifically) 2 different cannabinoids.

What I want to know is (assuming persons may be willing to be open about theirs, or someone else's experiences, with no bullshit or exaggeration, as this is IMPORTANT), has anyone at ICMag, or known to members @ ICMag, used a combination of CBD, THC, and some form of less destructive conventional treatment for prostate cancer, and whipped it, including retaining their ability to function sexually, and not wear a diaper for the rest of their lives?

The person in question is not confirmed to have cancer yet, but some of the indicators are present. They have follow-up treatment scheduled, and are anxious re. outcomes if they are confirmed to have cancer.

They've been on the planet for a good long while, and they are uncertain of options if what they believe to be occurring is accurate.

So again, has anyone happily and successfully whipped prostate cancer, retaining their function re. sexual activity and bladder control, post op/post procedure, with or without CBD/THC.

Lastly, has anyone treating such things used CBD or THC extract both as an oral remedy, as well as suppository? I'm not being a smart-ass. I'm asking questions that I didn't immediately find answers for on-line.

Thanks in advance.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2019, 01:35 PM #2
buzzmobile

buzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivor
I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2012. My father died from prostate cancer. I started brewing Rick Simpson Oil and attempted to dose myself for 6 weeks. I made it through 3 weeks and I could not tolerate anymore. I could not deal with the zombie-like condition it produced.

I made a trip to Moffitt Cancer Center for treatment options. After the biopsy experience I had I did not want a surgeon cutting on me. I opted for External Beam Radiation Therapy (EBRT) which involved I think it was 45 separate sessions. During the last couple weeks of radiation I experienced fatigue. I did not suffer burning or other possible side effects associated with EBRT. It took me several months to regain my strength. I did not and do not suffer erectile dysfunction. I have to take extra time to completely empty my bladder these days. Other than a little dribbling I'm doing well.

The mental side of the equation was harder to deal with than the treatment. Hearing the diagnosis sent me into a tailspin and I retreated into my 'man shell'. My wife hung in there with me during the self-imposed isolation. The months in between followup testing of PSA level left plenty of time to fret over the question that was ever present, "Did they get it all?"

I was fortunate to be diagnosed at an early stage (T2a) and Gleason score was borderline (7 or 8?). Turned 67 last month. That's my story and I'm stuck with it.
buzzmobile is offline Quote

31 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2019, 05:08 PM #3
moose eater

Thanks buzz. I'm outa' rep again.

But that was very helpful.

So you're clear today? Normal PSAs?

My understanding is that the bladder, particularly in the case of aging men, can/often develop(s) delay in completion of draining, loss of pressure in stream of urine, post-urinating dribbling, etc. But it sounds like these were on-set in your case, after the surgery?

I'm still looking for 'percentage of success' on-line, but also the info re. CBD/THC, and any other 'successful' approaches. Harvard's Medical news publication stated the outcomes utilizing CBD/THC were/are very hopeful (my words), but that long-term results were not verified. (*I know that in the case of apricot pits, among short-falls, the results are often only as positive as long as the person is taking the apricot pits, though I don't know if those apply to prostate cancer, as much as other types/locations of cancer. That once the person ceases ingestion of the pits, which also contain some amount of cyanide-like toxins, the cancer typically returns).

A friend in the SW U.S. recommended I watch a film on YouTube re. 'DaVinci Peels a Grape,' or something like that. I looked for it, and found several posts/videos, but it appears (what I found, anyway) to be various demonstrations under similar titles re. the DaVinci (machine) that is often used in surgeries.

Impressive stuff, but didn't answer too many of the most pertinent questions, other than to demonstrate one of the more (presumably) modern forms/methods of surgery for such things.

Thanks.

Hoping to get enough responses to see what averages of success or failure are in a given population. The stats I found on-line indicate that 1 in 9 men in the West/U.S.will develop prostate cancer, and 1 in 39 will succumb to it. Still need to educate myself re. stages, etc.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2019, 06:30 PM #4
herbgreen

herbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant future
Tommy Chong Talks Treating Cancer with Cannabis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckY7Of3NMeg
herbgreen is offline Quote

Old 10-14-2019, 06:35 PM #5
moose eater

Thanks herb.

Old 10-14-2019, 07:15 PM #6
moose eater

Watched the Tommy Chong video. The later parts are largely socio-political, not that they're without merit.

But during the early part that was more applicable, TC referenced using oil in the form of a suppository.

Bingo!! 1 question answered! Thanks!!

And his experience was reported as successful, too.

I'll need to dig further re. application of oil as suppository. Gel capsules? Other delivery mechanism(s)? Regimen of CBD, versus THC, versus CBD-THC combination, and so on.

Thanks, herb!!

Old 10-14-2019, 07:24 PM #7
buzzmobile

buzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivorbuzzmobile is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose eater View Post
Thanks buzz. I'm outa' rep again.

But that was very helpful.

So you're clear today? Normal PSAs?

My understanding is that the bladder, particularly in the case of aging men, can/often develop(s) delay in completion of draining, loss of pressure in stream of urine, post-urinating dribbling, etc. But it sounds like these were on-set in your case, after the surgery?
I did not elect surgery. I chose radiation. I believe the post urination dribble is related to the treatments. My PSA is normal and I am clear to date. My brother is 10 years younger than me and he also got prostate cancer not long after my diagnosis. He chose the surgical route. I'll be seeing him in a couple of weeks, and I'll ask him about any complications or effects as a result of the surgery.

This link offers a lot of information about the stages.
Prostate Cancer Stages and Grades
buzzmobile is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2019, 07:56 PM #8
moose eater

Thanks again, buzz.

Yes, I meant, and should've written, 'procedure.'

We'll need to check with the insurance source, and see what they're willing to authorize or pay for re. treatments.

Yes, please let me know about your brother's experiences post-op.

The larger the sampling of respondents, the greater the value of the information.

Thanks.

Old 10-14-2019, 10:52 PM #9
LouDog420

LouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant futureLouDog420 has a brilliant future
I can't speak directly on the subject and any treatment, but I'd urge you to look into Dennis Hill.

Dennis Hill is a biochemist that worked as a cancer research at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston.

He was able to cure his own Stage III prostate cancer using cannabis butter/oil. It took 3 months for removal of the primary growth, and another 3 months for metastatic lesions.

Lots to find via google including interviews and more specifics about the treatment utilized, better than I could ever summarize here. Hope this helps, and good vibes.
LouDog420 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2019, 11:03 PM #10
Tudo
Troublemaker

Tudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivor
My best friend of over 30 years died a horrible death from prostate cancer, Was a big boy, 285lbs but when he died he was down to below 120lbs and he was transferred to the hospital where he died "because he was "smoking pot" at home where the "children" 16 and 19 live ".

GRRRRRR.

They had him on hundreds of percocets and a patch but he told me that he got some relief from the weed.

Then someone called his doctor and he was transferred to a cold and lonely hospital where he died.

The fuckers

3 members found this post helpful.