What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your LED flower's.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Green Crack under Fluence Spydrx Plus

attachment.php

Attachments

• PB031749.jpg
    PB031749.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 22
Romulan 62 day kill

Romulan 62 day kill

90% cloudy tricomes
5%clear (deep magnification)
4% dense stalk-no tricomes head
1%ish amber/damaged

Finished under two canarm green choice LED BR40. 15OL Rubbermaid grow box due to our basement reno. Moved plant. Happy with the finish. Surprisingly good bulbs for micro growing boxes / incubating chamber.
Small plant really filled out in its contained box

50ish days under a Timber 3VL
Excited/blessed to share with all of you

Attachments

• DSC_0661.jpg
    DSC_0661.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0653.jpg
    DSC_0653.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0659.jpg
    DSC_0659.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 22

justiceman

Veteran
This is a great thread. As someone who has just started their first LED run this thread gives me great hope. I'll be back to post up pictures in the future :biggrin:

Alogeno

Post apocalyptic grower
Unknown strain under 2x50w generic cobs +2x20w 630/660nm cobs:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It has just begun to bloom but it promises good!

Alogeno

Post apocalyptic grower
The results of training done at the base of the first picture is amazing :biggrin:
Thank you!
The unusual shape of this plant is because i've started with an idea and i will finish in other way.
I've started with a vertical lamp out of the fridge and now i have a totally different setup....
If you want, here you can find a lot of photos, just follow the brown square pot!

Not too often you see someone growing in an old refrigerator these days. Nice job!
Thank you!!
An old fridge can be a very good little growbox, it totally lightproof, stealth appearing and good thermal isulation.
A classic growbox 50x50 is a toy compared, but like any professional tool it's very hard to setup as well.
I'm working on (and in) it for two years and i've not yet finish!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php