What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mulanje Gold

bamboozle

ICMag Donor
Very nice plants man!. I have these seeds along with others from holy smoke. What week are you into now? the seedbank says 10-12 but surely more?

Hi Kiwi. We are in about week 10-11. She looks like she has at least another two weeks.

@Rusty Mohican: Awesome pictures bro. Thanks for sharing. Those are beasts!!

As far as smell goes, not so heavy at this point, but its just started to come on, I'm smelling hints of lemon, but not as powerful as some of my thais. Its a faint smell at this point, but it just started coming on. I'm expecting more terpene production in the next week or two.

Peace,
Bamboo

Subbed!

Thanks for the support all :)

Starting this season finally. Hopefully I will have a greenhouse by the time the weather cools down (if it ever warms up):

Cheers,
Rusty

OLDproLg

Veteran
THAT RAINBOW PIC!!!

Gets me every time...........pure beauty!
ora of karma,colors,huge plant,protection from rains,an all...

The tiki hut trashcan is way cool too!
good job....that pic is gonna be a classic bro,you'll see..
Lg

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
I agree with OLDpro, classic pics that you will treasure in 30 years.
Beautiful garden Rusty, great skills and patience. Thanks for sharing it.

A

Alone

Droolin over here. What a beast. That rainbow pic is beautiful. Dont get much prettier in this world than that brotha.
Did you have to put a hoopty over it to prevent frost, Rain-Hail Storms, or was she light dep/forced flowered early?

High bamboozle , very nice and amazing mulanje gold , i'm always happy and impress to see a lot of very rare and amazing strains . do you have a smoke report ?

good vibes every ones

GorillaGlue

Glad to see you're on ICM as well as RIU. We have similar interests. Mine are sweet purple indicas and long-flowering sativas.

Is JOG by chance Subcool's Jesus OG? I've deciphered AOS is ace of spades.

Out of Malawi, Mulanje, Mozambique, which had the most intense initial rush?

Seems Mulberry has unselected landrace or moderately selected African bulk seeds, sold to Holy Smoke as the owner of HS verified they resell bulk seeds. There was some controversy due to the bulk seller using other people's pictures with the most flagrant example being the Drakensberg which was a photoshopped image of I believe Karma Genetics.

Good to see you didn't get hemp fiber.

Subbed!

Thanks for the support all :)

Starting this season finally. Hopefully I will have a greenhouse by the time the weather cools down (if it ever warms up):

[URL=http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s419/threadstix/2013/SOWDay05-27-13_zps7e8020c9.png]View Image[/URL]

Cheers,
Rusty

GorillaGlue

I have little experience with 6-month flowering strains. Why the droop indoors? Have you figured that bit out? I had a haze droop like that indoors, couldn't figure it out. Added various amendments, and the droop wouldn't go away, so I thought I was doing too much, so I tried doing less, flushing, but nothing would change the droop until I threw it outside. Couldn't figure out if it was air, a bigger container, the sun, I'm not sure but it was 'happier' outside.

GorillaGlue

Hey Bamboozled, from the looks of Rusty's pictures, it seems some of these africans are monsters. Do you know if they will be root constricted? And maybe it's too late in the season to be able to tell this, but I'm curious to know if they will start to flower on root constriction regardless of photoperiod. I had a Nepal giant that flowered long before short days in Southern CA, and I pinned the cause to root constriction in a 25 gal container! I probably needed a 100 Gal+

Latest posts

Latest posts