You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Mars Hydro > Earth 2 Mars

Thread Title Search
Earth 2 Mars Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2020, 08:20 AM #41
Mars Hydro Led
Garden Partner

Mars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrick View Post
Hay guys,, sorry not updated in a week or so,, il do an update tomorrow,, im in work early,, the Mars is outperformed every veg light I've got,, il be putting it in its own section soon to see how it flowers
Cannot wait to see their new look.
Mars Hydro Led is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2020, 09:05 PM #42
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hay guys,, sorry not updated in a week or so,, il do an update tomorrow,, im in work early,, the Mars is outperformed every veg light I've got,, il be putting it in its own section soon to see how it flowers
ditto what mars said.
vanilla dutch is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2020, 09:30 AM #43
Mars Hydro Led
Garden Partner

Mars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla dutch View Post
ditto what mars said.
Englishrick must be very busy. We should be patient.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2020, 09:11 AM #44
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud of
very

Old 10-22-2020, 03:42 PM #45
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivor
Come on rick, people are waiting for an update mate.
GMT is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2020, 05:54 AM #46
Bio boy

Bio boy has a spectacular aura aboutBio boy has a spectacular aura aboutBio boy has a spectacular aura aboutBio boy has a spectacular aura about
Are ya saying the mars is killin the hlg seriously wana see that in flower... not looked at mars since 3yr ago they wasnt the best then but was blurple also.

Interesting as lookin to get some hlgs next round to match my other 1200w of 3030s and 1200whps.
My leds at 400wattt smash my 1200watt veg room. Like difference between 3ft and 5ft plants lol. Scated to drop my other wattage on lol.

Had to chop planys literatly in half to get in the scrog and prep for flower my mellons for 5wk stretch from the sherbert and swuirts 4wk off tangies eek
Bio boy is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2020, 09:13 AM #47
Mars Hydro Led
Garden Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bio boy View Post
Are ya saying the mars is killin the hlg seriously wana see that in flower... not looked at mars since 3yr ago they wasnt the best then but was blurple also.

Interesting as lookin to get some hlgs next round to match my other 1200w of 3030s and 1200whps.
My leds at 400wattt smash my 1200watt veg room. Like difference between 3ft and 5ft plants lol. Scated to drop my other wattage on lol.

Had to chop planys literatly in half to get in the scrog and prep for flower my mellons for 5wk stretch from the sherbert and swuirts 4wk off tangies eek
We didn't say we are the best. What we do is to supply the best bang for the buck light.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2020, 11:21 AM #48
Bio boy

Bio boy has a spectacular aura aboutBio boy has a spectacular aura aboutBio boy has a spectacular aura aboutBio boy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Hydro Led View Post
We didn't say we are the best. What we do is to supply the best bang for the buck light.
Hehe i know you didnt that would be a bit bold lol id be wary of companys saying mines th best to be fair.

Only mars i tried was early days and was poor preformer vs hps. But seen loads over the years been good and ive been like hm ok then thats diffetent. I drip all led companies thst suck mars i kept an eye on.

But under a lux rik is sayin ur pannels smashing it maybe i ned to check what the wattage is on your pannel he uses.

Gona go check out ur specs again. And what leds u use now hehe.
I thaugh it 300watt and he said smashing a 550 hlg or 260

Hlg has been main highlightbfor what they deliver and the bin on chips. But with an evolving market so rapidly changin by the day i wouldnt be surprised if led prices half by next year as avalibiliry picks up and technology advances again. I remeber a boars being 2grand now only 800 for the more recent models .

Any pannels on 1.5gpw with ya ?

Patiently waiting riks update
Bio boy is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2020, 05:43 PM #49
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant future
Hay guys,, just about to move this light into a flower room,, this light has been so impressive, I have been asked by someone who saw it to get a bulk order,,

Last edited by englishrick; 10-27-2020 at 12:49 AM..
englishrick is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:26 AM #50
Mars Hydro Led
Garden Partner

Quote:
View Image Hay guys,, just about to move this light into a flower room,, this light has been so impressive, I have been asked by someone who saw it to get a bulk order,,
Thanks for updating the thread.

2 members found this post helpful.