Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > ~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-27-2020, 02:28 AM #391
Fronk

Fronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck. Hope you get it sorted.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-27-2020, 03:40 AM #392
eyesdownchronic

eyesdownchronic is a name known to alleyesdownchronic is a name known to alleyesdownchronic is a name known to alleyesdownchronic is a name known to alleyesdownchronic is a name known to alleyesdownchronic is a name known to alleyesdownchronic is a name known to alleyesdownchronic is a name known to alleyesdownchronic is a name known to alleyesdownchronic is a name known to alleyesdownchronic is a name known to all
best of luck brother.

Check out the Stash
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374169

Old 10-27-2020, 04:12 AM #393
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Hey Star Crash,

Hope the surgery goes well. You definitely put in a ton of work this season, take some time to get healed up.

Old 10-27-2020, 05:07 AM #394
Zomboy

Zomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud of
Positive vibes your way for the surgery

Old 10-27-2020, 07:59 AM #395
thedudefresco

thedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to allthedudefresco is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by star crash View Post
Oh boy hanging tough ...it just seems like life is one series of events for me to overcome it’s been going on for decades ...going in for surgery on Wednesday hopefully that will relieve some of the pain and improve the paralysis in my left arm ...I do have plans for the new property that’s the whole reason I bought it I’m just not sure what to do sitting tight for now it’s a matter fact I got to go over there and shut down the water ...peace my friend
good luck bro !

Stretch daily. Goal is to stretch while breathing normally and relaxed. Even scary pain you can go into it and realize it was a muscle or nerve thing.

Really meditate on the stretching and posture. It helped me overcome a crippling lower back pain!

Old 10-27-2020, 03:16 PM #396
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by star crash View Post
Oh boy hanging tough ...it just seems like life is one series of events for me to overcome it’s been going on for decades ...going in for surgery on Wednesday hopefully that will relieve some of the pain and improve the paralysis in my left arm
I think my left arm is having Sympathy Pains.

been feeling like I pulled my left Bicep, for about 6 months.

When I do bucket watering now, I always carry using my right arm.

In my case, probably just arthritis and/or related to over-doing it when I was hiking about 6 months ago and went off the trail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgHn_VnTfeo

Trump's Final Call-in on Tuesday November 3, Fox News Youtube Channel

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-27-2020, 04:01 PM #397
Safe Gardener

Safe Gardener is a glorious beacon of lightSafe Gardener is a glorious beacon of lightSafe Gardener is a glorious beacon of lightSafe Gardener is a glorious beacon of lightSafe Gardener is a glorious beacon of lightSafe Gardener is a glorious beacon of lightSafe Gardener is a glorious beacon of lightSafe Gardener is a glorious beacon of lightSafe Gardener is a glorious beacon of lightSafe Gardener is a glorious beacon of lightSafe Gardener is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Star Crash, Hope the surgery goes as good as it can for you! I’ve personally learned lots from reading your threads. Send big positivity thoughts your way.

SG

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:15 AM #398
herbgreen

herbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant future
Get back 100% soon All the best vibes!

And you got some great plants to get home to!!!

Old 10-28-2020, 05:24 AM #399
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud of
Sending good vibes your way. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Peace GG

Old 10-28-2020, 11:17 AM #400
Zeez
------------------------------>

Zeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivor

3 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed