Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Connoisseur Genetics > Fuel Zkittles S1 and (ECSD x OG GDP) X Fuel Zkittles TESTERS

Thread Title Search
Fuel Zkittles S1 and (ECSD x OG GDP) X Fuel Zkittles TESTERS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-25-2020, 12:05 AM #11
nickman

nickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Headies View Post
Thanks man! Going to be tight in this tester tent but ill get them all in there. I learned long ago not to test in my main rooms anymore so now i just grow them up to be cloneable then bud them in separate area cause they cant all be winners. Then i give out 2g samples of each plant to 3 long time smokers just marked with a number and dont tell my testers what the strains are. They give me there smoke reports unbiased that way. Makes it easier for me to figure out which are the best of the bunch.

In few days ill be moving them from veg room to there test tent under 4 132qb boards(2700k and 4000k mix) that i run at 280w. I find these quantum boards to be the most effective low maintance light choice for testing since they need almost no exhaust and put out about 1.5gpw.
That’s a great way to get some unbiased smoke reports... ... ...

nickman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-25-2020, 12:55 AM #12
Pro Headies

Pro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
That’s a great way to get some unbiased smoke reports... ... ...
Plus they love being involved in finding potential keepers. Sometimes its just to much for myself to get through smoking all them. Plus when i run 10-20 new girls and have the clones taking up space from each of them i just want to know if any are crowd favorites to get rid of all or most of them as quickly as possible.
Pro Headies is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2020, 01:05 AM #13
nickman

nickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Headies View Post
Plus they love being involved in finding potential keepers. Sometimes its just to much for myself to get through smoking all them. Plus when i run 10-20 new girls and have the clones taking up space from each of them i just want to know if any are crowd favorites to get rid of all or most of them as quickly as possible.
Right on brother...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2020, 07:32 AM #14
Pro Headies

Pro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of lightPro Headies is a glorious beacon of light
Just upgraded to 1 gallon pots. Under the quantums.

Old 11-03-2020, 08:02 AM #15
Pro Headies

Moving right along!

Old 11-03-2020, 08:39 PM #16
nickman

Looking good bro... ... ...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2020, 08:25 AM #17
Pro Headies

Weekly update. The Fuel Zkittles are noticeably all shorter and stocker with fat stems and lots of branching and the (ECSD x OG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles have a wider range of phenos. Looking like about 5 days until all them have cloneable branches then bloom time.

Old 11-13-2020, 08:56 PM #18
Pro Headies

Changed the light to 12/12 yesterday and taking 2 clones off each girl tonight. Both strains developed nice cloneable bottom branches quickly which is nice. I have other testers(French cookies and Sour Koshers) in another area and there 3 weeks ahead and some still dont have any branches, i hate when seedlings do that.

Old 11-15-2020, 06:44 AM #19
nickman

AWSOME man... now the fun starts...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2020, 08:41 AM #20
Pro Headies

4 days into bloom. The Fuel Zkittles S1s are on right and the (ECSD x OG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles looking taller on left.