Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Thread Title Search
GIRL's GOT SKILLS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2020, 11:02 PM #6451
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
I’m gonna do a grow journal on the Hammer seeds it’s posted in the grow diary
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-25-2020, 10:19 PM #6452
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor

I soaked these in a cup for 24 hours and then into damp paper towels in a baggie and spent the last two hours planting them...
I presoak the coco with a solution of calcium and extreme blend at 320ppm.5 aand 6.0 ph couple of days ago and remade a batch of solution today.. I use a 300mil Syringe made a hole in the pots and gently placed the seed and coco.. I was being super carful not to break the seed tails so once in the hole I pushed coco loosely around the roots and used good pressure on the syringe and totally saturated the coco till it was loose and floating... as it settled the seed were perfectly planted... let’s see what happens now..
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-25-2020, 11:01 PM #6453
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

I soaked these in a cup for 24 hours and then into damp paper towels in a baggie and spent the last two hours planting them...
I presoak the coco with a solution of calcium and extreme blend at 320ppm.5 aand 6.0 ph couple of days ago and remade a batch of solution today.. I use a 300mil Syringe made a hole in the pots and gently placed the seed and coco.. I was being super carful not to break the seed tails so once in the hole I pushed coco loosely around the roots and used good pressure on the syringe and totally saturated the coco till it was loose and floating... as it settled the seed were perfectly planted... let’s see what happens now..
I don't bother to soak them. 24 hours in paper towel and I've always got tails already. At least on fresh seeds. Older seeds may benefit from soaking
RockinRobot is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2020, 05:17 PM #6454
Aspenou812

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinRobot View Post
I don't bother to soak them. 24 hours in paper towel and I've always got tails already. At least on fresh seeds. Older seeds may benefit from soaking
I like to soak them so you can see what direction the tails are pointing.. point that tip down and in two days you’ll have more or less straight tails if the bags are stood up vertically

Old 10-26-2020, 08:13 PM #6455
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant futureRockinRobot has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
I like to soak them so you can see what direction the tails are pointing.. point that tip down and in two days you’ll have more or less straight tails if the bags are stood up vertically
IMHO long tails are much more likely to break when planting. As soon as my seeds crack I move them to rockwool or in your case coco.
RockinRobot is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2020, 09:13 PM #6456
Aspenou812

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinRobot View Post
IMHO long tails are much more likely to break when planting. As soon as my seeds crack I move them to rockwool or in your case coco.
True true... more than one way to skin this cat... I was worried about breaking them because that’s happened before so I used 300 ml of solution in a 300 mill syringe.... use the volume of solution and water pressure to wet them in basically holding the plant in place as the water soaked coco settled around .. it worked out good and didn’t break any

I’ve got babies I’m so excited

Old 10-27-2020, 05:56 AM #6457
Aspenou812

I’ve got the fever back now... it’s been a long time watching my grow as it dwindled over the past few months with root rot... made it hard to go out and spend good quality time when it’s in bad shape... today I checked the seedlings 5 times and I know I’m gonna kill it just feel it... this is gonna be an amazing run of 18 plants under 3 lights... in a few weeks I’ll start feeding them co2

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-27-2020, 06:48 PM #6458
Aspenou812

I’ve been reading about people mainlining there plants and I totally don’t get it at all or buy that it helps out in any way... with 8 to 12 week vegtimes it doesn’t make since to me... I’m not at all trying to grow big beautiful plants I’m growing BIG BEAUTIFUL BUDS... I basically start training the plants to fill my scrog as rooted clones and now as seedlings... I go for tops 340 of them knowing good light will only penetrate about 2 foot deep into the canopy.. and as soon as the plant from coco to the top hits 24 inches they are flipped... my best run to date was 8.6 pounds off 15 plants and that run was 14 days rooting clones and 3 week veg times with co2 the whole 8 to 10 week veg thing throws me in mainlining... the plants genetics determine how much weight it’s gonna throw given it’s size and health... I couldn’t imagine vegging that long my plants would be freakin one pound monsters really I don’t get it...

Old 10-27-2020, 07:15 PM #6459
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivorReikoX is a survivor
That's about my take on the technique too. The added time in veg isn't worth the gains.
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 10-28-2020, 04:43 PM #6460
Aspenou812

I just checked the plants and they are about a inch and a quarter tall and starting the first true leaves... I turned the driver up on my Light to 100%.. they all look good and I’m so excited... on another note... by the end of the week I’ll have Mac1 Ogkb2.0 and a Flashbang... so things are looking up... the first plants to hit 2 foot tall go to flower first anyone want to guess what plant that will be?? Will it be a clone or a seed or plant...