Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > Palindrome's Workshop > Specs for the New Grow Room

Thread Title Search
Specs for the New Grow Room Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-26-2020, 02:52 AM #411
Fixer

Fixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud of
So I'm going to guess that the bumps I saw on the trunk of the MK was the beginning of bark. Take a look.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4409.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	551232 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4410.jpg
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	551233 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4414.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	551234 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4413.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	551235 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4412.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	551236

Old 10-26-2020, 02:56 AM #412
Fixer

Fixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud of
Sunset Sherbet under LEDs. The KLP that just came off of this table are huge! They blow away the three that came off of the HPS table two weeks ago. Once I have them dried and trimmed I'll post the weights.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_4406.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	551237 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4408.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	551238

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-27-2020, 04:30 AM #413
Fixer

I hate staring at this big open space in the table but I've got to separate the harvests. Trimming three weeks in a row is grueling. I don't know how the full timers do it. Hats off!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_4403.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	551321 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4401.jpg
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	551322

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-29-2020, 02:22 AM #414
Fixer

I need to clean that table. More Master Kush coming up.

Old 10-29-2020, 08:47 AM #415
Camdawg

Camdawg will become famous soon enoughCamdawg will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
I hate staring at this big open space in the table but I've got to separate the harvests. Trimming three weeks in a row is grueling. I don't know how the full timers do it. Hats off!
Adderall and potassium supplements.

What kind of LEDs are you running? Sorry if this was already stated and I've forgotten. I'm about to fire up my kit made HLG550's and kinda excited to see what these new LEDs can do. I've heard that you kinda have to adjust some elements of your grow under LED compared to HPS but I can't seem to find much cold hard facts on the subject. I've heard you should run/can run higher room temps due to the lower leaf temp.....?
Camdawg is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2020, 02:23 AM #416
Fixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camdawg View Post
Adderall and potassium supplements.

What kind of LEDs are you running? Sorry if this was already stated and I've forgotten. I'm about to fire up my kit made HLG550's and kinda excited to see what these new LEDs can do. I've heard that you kinda have to adjust some elements of your grow under LED compared to HPS but I can't seem to find much cold hard facts on the subject. I've heard you should run/can run higher room temps due to the lower leaf temp.....?

I have two Forever Green Indoors Uniformity Pros. They were recommended by a friend who works runs a commercial grow and they tested them against some other brands ( I don't know which.) I'm getting two similar fixtures from an Chinese company Sinowell. They look identical but a lot less expensive. I was looking at the HLG quantum boards but I like the way the folding panels distribute the light.

The only thing I changed was that I began adding Cal/Mg to the modified Lucas Formula I'm feeding everything. The HPS table and the LED table are feed the same formula at the same times every day. I have low ceilings so the HPS is a challenge. The LEDs are out performing the HPS.

Old 11-03-2020, 06:23 PM #417
Fixer

Just need to give the flood table a final rinse and then I'm putting two over vegged Master Kush out. Zkittles out where the Sunset Sherbet are now in three weeks.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_4445.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	551750

Old 11-05-2020, 04:10 AM #418
Fixer

I've crossed the plants (not crossbred) in the HPS table to keep them low. The Master Kush just grows whatever I do to it. Mothers Milk is fragile. Every time I touch it I break a branch. I had the same issue in the LED table.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_4441.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	551875 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4443.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	551876 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4442.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	551877

Old 11-05-2020, 04:13 AM #419
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
So I'm going to guess that the bumps I saw on the trunk of the MK was the beginning of bark. Take a look.
That looks like lignification to me, the branches will become very stiff and hard to move. It shouldn't hurt the plant any, but it's a sign of older age I think. A lot of the bonsai mothers have stems like that.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2020, 04:16 AM #420
Fixer

Hey Agent! How's the Original Glue treating you? Was your outdoor grow successful?

Last edited by Fixer; 11-06-2020 at 02:04 PM..
Fixer is offline Quote