Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Seed co bust in spain anyone know which?

Thread Title Search
Seed co bust in spain anyone know which? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2020, 08:08 AM #71
Magoluci

Magoluci is a jewel in the roughMagoluci is a jewel in the roughMagoluci is a jewel in the roughMagoluci is a jewel in the roughMagoluci is a jewel in the roughMagoluci is a jewel in the roughMagoluci is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy cHaze View Post
Oh man all those mothers... then again, I'm sure they will have ways to regain their lost mothers through connections and fellow growers? Or are you that isolated when you get to that size?
CC
I don't think they are worried at all about their mothers. If they are able to get back to business they will just make seeds with different parentals and pretend nothing happened. THey have done it before and they have proved they care very little about anything else than money.
Magoluci is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2020, 10:47 AM #72
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud of
both seeds company will grounding after this situation and be crashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoluci View Post
I don't think they are worried at all about their mothers. If they are able to get back to business they will just make seeds with different parentals and pretend nothing happened. THey have done it before and they have proved they care very little about anything else than money.

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2020, 08:29 PM #73
HalfArsedFarmer

HalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by H G Griffin View Post
So true. Almost all of my seeds come from a few small Canadian breeders who sell their own gear. I've harvested a lot of great flower and don't think I've ever paid more than $70/pack, with some being $30 or less.
I find the idea of paying more than that for each seed ludicrous.

(also, to my fellow Canucks, Happy 2nd Anniversary of legalization)

Ive gotten loads of top notch gear from banks in canada over the years.

I really like Beanhorders stuff, the guy does the pheno hunt then uses the them & tells you everything you need to know and charges a pittance.

you can also get some great stuff of the website I get them from too for a real price, proper gems like the Rev's Cambodian black that took me to the fetal position when I first used it..
HalfArsedFarmer is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:47 AM #74
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainDankness has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely nice buying cheap seeds, I've gotten loads of Mr Nice seeds cheap from the auction and they seem to keep up with the more expensive seeds. One breeder I've been meaning to try is KC Brains definitely heard good about him and I swear breeders have used his seeds just from some of the genetics he's had forever.

Kind of sucks about Dinafem/HSO/probably a few more fake companies, but for the amount of money those guys made you think they'd pay for electricity!! Then I'd also be paying taxes I don't care if I had to wash it. $10 per seed at least 2 companies selling the same shit under different names, you would think they'd be smarter. Meanwhile KC Brains is still in the game, I'd almost like to meet him, he's got to be cool.

Hopefully Dinafem don't get in too much trouble though, but you never break a law while breaking the law.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:52 AM #75
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
I knew a guy who had money falling out of his ass. Like big money cigarette boat type money. Every grow he stole electricity. Can you imagine spending 11k on boat fuel in a weekend and worrying about a stupid electric bill?

He got busted, in NY no less ouch, electric company came looking for the draw.

Now that's true greed.
Lester Beans is online now Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2020, 02:29 AM #76
mexweed

mexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud of
the only dinafem I ever actively sought out was the blueberry grapefruit, it was ok definitely performed better than the greenhouse super bud freebies that came with it, but it was a far cry from the LUI era breeder Steve stuff
mexweed is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2020, 09:10 PM #77
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud ofgorilla ganja has much to be proud of
LA MOTA, DINAFEM AND HUMBOLDT SEEDS VICTIM OF GUARDA CIVILE OPERATION

https://www.cannabis-mag.com/police-...MZKjEoVqg&s=01
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2020, 09:48 PM #78
HalfArsedFarmer

HalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDankness View Post
Definitely nice buying cheap seeds, I've gotten loads of Mr Nice seeds cheap from the auction and they seem to keep up with the more expensive seeds. One breeder I've been meaning to try is KC Brains definitely heard good about him and I swear breeders have used his seeds just from some of the genetics he's had forever.

Kind of sucks about Dinafem/HSO/probably a few more fake companies, but for the amount of money those guys made you think they'd pay for electricity!! Then I'd also be paying taxes I don't care if I had to wash it. $10 per seed at least 2 companies selling the same shit under different names, you would think they'd be smarter. Meanwhile KC Brains is still in the game, I'd almost like to meet him, he's got to be cool.

Hopefully Dinafem don't get in too much trouble though, but you never break a law while breaking the law.

KC brains is still around in Holland, A Dutch biker who likes a beer...
HalfArsedFarmer is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2020, 01:07 PM #79
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivorVerdantGreen is a survivor
Still not processing orders ... if they have to wait for the wheels of Spanish bureaucracy to grind then it may be a while i guess...

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is online now Quote

Old 11-14-2020, 11:57 PM #80
H G Griffin

H G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla ganja View Post
LA MOTA, DINAFEM AND HUMBOLDT SEEDS VICTIM OF GUARDA CIVILE OPERATION

https://www.cannabis-mag.com/police-...MZKjEoVqg&s=01

"In 2019 the sales of the POT SISTEMAK SL group reached 18 million euros."

Interesting to see actual sales numbers. I can't say I've ever really thought about how big these companies are. That's a lot of seeds.
H G Griffin is offline Quote