What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lazy Frankenstein Grow In MA

Sailormoses

After the last bug invasion I kept everything shut down till it was cleaned. Decided this time to just experiment. Cracked 16 GG4s1 X GSC FC s1. Expecting a shit show of crazy mashed up genetics, I got it. I have 6 left still going that showed no herms, but are slightly different from each other in smell, structure. 3 of the others acted and grew like full on males. The rest were a 50/50 split, lots of sacks at the 6,7, and 8th node. then mixed above this point so they were chopped. Popped some WW x Banana D (norstar tester) 3 are still going ,1 nicely. The other 2 are scrawny. They don't like nutes much. Then grew out 3 alien clones,they seem happy. Went shopping at the freedom rally to restock some genetics for the last run in this condo. Then it will be time to tear everything down and pack it up to move in the spring.

Attachments

• alien1.jpg
    alien1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 18
  • alien2.jpg
    alien2.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 18
  • WWxBd1.jpg
    WWxBd1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 18
  • WWxBd2.jpg
    WWxBd2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 18
  • WWxBd3.jpg
    WWxBd3.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 18
  • GG4GSC5.jpg
    GG4GSC5.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 19
  • GG4GSC4.jpg
    GG4GSC4.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 21
  • GG4GSC3.jpg
    GG4GSC3.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 20
  • GG4GSC2.jpg
    GG4GSC2.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 18
  • GG4GSC1.jpg
    GG4GSC1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 18

Sailormoses

The experiment run went ok.The WWx Banana D was going good until it got hit with PM. They were friggin covered with it. The Alien and the Gorilla Cookies didn't care at all they were fine. The Gorilla cookies did great. Greasy, and sticky. They smelled of rubber, sulfur and dough. Curing nicely in the jars.Have 17 more seeds to hunt thru for a good mom. Will have to wait till I move to run those.

Attachments

• gorillacookies5.jpg
    gorillacookies5.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 20
  • gorillacookies4.jpg
    gorillacookies4.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 18
  • gorillacookies3.jpg
    gorillacookies3.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 21
  • gorillacookies2.jpg
    gorillacookies2.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 21
  • gorillacookies1.jpg
    gorillacookies1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 18
  • gorillacookies6.jpg
    gorillacookies6.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 20
  • gorillacookies7.jpg
    gorillacookies7.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 17
  • gorillacookies8.jpg
    gorillacookies8.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 21

Sailormoses

The White Widow X Banana D, close ups. I think they might have turned out ok if not for the pm. Have about 30 more seeds to hunt thru.

Attachments

• WWxBananaD1.jpg
    WWxBananaD1.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 17
  • WWxBananaD2.jpg
    WWxBananaD2.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 20

Sailormoses

The Aliens did good, small, solid hard nugs that kicked ass at the end of the day. But I was going to do a reveg but she didn't make it. I have some alien invasion and alien tarantulas to run soon. Hope to find a good replacement.

Attachments

• alien1.jpg
    alien1.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 19
  • alien2.jpg
    alien2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 20
  • alien3.jpg
    alien3.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 18

axle2u

After the last bug invasion I kept everything shut down till it was cleaned. Decided this time to just experiment. Cracked 16 GG4s1 X GSC FC s1. Expecting a shit show of crazy mashed up genetics, I got it. I have 6 left still going that showed no herms, but are slightly different from each other in smell, structure. 3 of the others acted and grew like full on males. The rest were a 50/50 split, lots of sacks at the 6,7, and 8th node. then mixed above this point so they were chopped. Popped some WW x Banana D (norstar tester) 3 are still going ,1 nicely. The other 2 are scrawny. They don't like nutes much. Then grew out 3 alien clones,they seem happy. Went shopping at the freedom rally to restock some genetics for the last run in this condo. Then it will be time to tear everything down and pack it up to move in the spring.

very nice buddy...
im drewlling here...

of course im imagining ....the kick ash, tasty treats that would make....
(with all them tasty looking tricomes you got goin on....lol)

im a oil guy....primarily

good stuff

axle A. robot