What's new

Monster seedlings?

HashTree

Everything went wrong with all my outdoor plants this year between hail and animals so I set up a new space to go back to indoor. I don't know if I'm crazy or not but these seedlings just look abnormally huge?
Strain is paonia purple paralyzer.
Soil is roots organic.
4 plants look the same under a 9 or 15 w aerogarden led until I decide what light to get.

These girls grow like a classic Indica outdoors but they do get big like 8ft. I might have a hard time with these things in the 2 x 4 cabinet I plan to use.

Attachments

• 20180917_094544.jpg
    20180917_094544.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 24

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
Watch it that it doesn't smoke you.
Better sleep with one eye open.
:biggrin:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
What, is that like 3 days.

Has it shown sex yet, I wonder.

Will it try to kill and eat you later, lol.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Everything went wrong with all my outdoor plants this year between hail and animals so I set up a new space to go back to indoor. I don't know if I'm crazy or not but these seedlings just look abnormally huge?
Strain is paonia purple paralyzer.
Soil is roots organic.
4 plants look the same under a 9 or 15 w aerogarden led until I decide what light to get.

These girls grow like a classic Indica outdoors but they do get big like 8ft. I might have a hard time with these things in the 2 x 4 cabinet I plan to use.

When my largest plants from seed are grown...most were males

HashTree

Thanks guys. I didn't know if i was loosing it or what. Some of you had me cracking up pretty good!
Ill try and do a grow diary on this one. Would a 2x4 cabinet be considered a micro grow or just regular?
P.S. no photoshop here and I sure hope there not all males! I don't think ive ever noticed that correlation on size and sex.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I'm running two 2x4 tents and a 2x2 tent for clones. I consider microgrow like the 2x2 grow tent or fridges, pc cases, that ikea cabinent build. But that's just like, my opinion, man. :tiphat:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, those are uge leaves...

Please do a grow log. I've got some Paonia Purple Paralyzer seeds that were gifted to me.
I was told to watch out for intersex traits with these genetics.

Latest posts

Latest posts