What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Little empty dots on leafs?

doams

there are little dots on this congo plant
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dont tell me its some bugs please :(

could it be just light burn?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
could you show a close up of the underside of these leafs?
it dosent look like light burn...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
the "dots" look like classic pest marks, you can try spraying the effected plant with some soapy water and neem/orange oil/essential oils mix and see if it helps (pick your mix, i tend to go with neem and a bit of orange oil)
go light on the mix at first and reapply for a couple days and see if it helps; maybe even attack one plant at first to see how they react
the second pic dosent look like light burn to me, but i would have to see an overview of the whole plant, it looks more like a mag deficiency or something like that, its only on the larger leafs?

doams

thx guys
ima gonna spray with neem oil the whole box and repeat after 3 days again.

hm how much neem oil and soap into 1 litre /will ph adjust the mix and flush the pots too/?

never done this before..

can I keep the neem mix in the coco or need to flush the pot again with normal mix after a day?

doams

the second pic dosent look like light burn to me, but i would have to see an overview of the whole plant, it looks more like a mag deficiency or something like that, its only on the larger leafs?

its on just two fan leafs that are directly close to leds rest leafs are fine.

it migh be transplant shock some parts of the big pot coco were kinda dry for a week but there was enough calmags in the coco me thinks maybe need to add even more..

doams

Raise the humidity and airflow.

there were attempts that failed due to lack of space maybe I should think about something like attaching it above the big fan that is covered by pots to 80% so not much air is moving around.. more like no air movements exept passive intake.

z00t

i think your fan is too close to the plant and is removing humidity from under the leaf ... happent to me when i didnt have space and plant was too close to fan

doams

two foliars 3 days apart with 4ml neem oil and 2ml dishwasching soap into 1litre fixed that.

that neem oil is good thing nature knows best how to kill insects and not harm the plant right.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
that is awesome!
i would continue for at least one more treatment to make sure to get all the buggers
/you want to break the cycle and get the all the adults, young and eggs
how much longer are you going to let them veg for?

Latest posts

Latest posts