What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Current multi strain grow

Fitzera

Texada
IMG_0783.jpg
IMG_0786.jpg

OG18
IMG_0790.jpg
IMG_0788.jpg

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Nice plants! Just got some Peak Texada crosses to try.

Nice! I'd love to hear how they go for you. I've really been interested in his Texada crosses since I grow outdoors and would like a strain that finishes early because of the rains and mold.

Fitzera, what's the smell like on the Texada skunk and Northern skunk for you right now?

Fitzera

Nice! I'd love to hear how they go for you. I've really been interested in his Texada crosses since I grow outdoors and would like a strain that finishes early because of the rains and mold.

Fitzera, what's the smell like on the Texada skunk and Northern skunk for you right now?

The northern skunk didnt take well to the change of being put outside. He flopped over so I culled it. I found the stems to be hollow, thin walled and weak. I cant tell you how the Texada is smelling as I'm 6hrs away and wont be back for a few weeks. I will ask the wife to give a description when she feeds them next.

Fitzera

I cant speak for what phenos you may find in the texada lines, but I can say my TS didnt even double in height. Barely any stretch at all. So I would think an early planting would be ideal. Is it due to the hps/led versus sun? I'm not sure. Based on how dense my nodes and structure is, I would be concerned about wet weather. Of course I'll keep this updated as time goes on.

Fitzera

5 weeks in flower. Been away for almost 3 weeks. Only real issue is the texada skunk looked to have some burn and or calmag issues. Removed most of the problem leaves and had adjustments made to feed regimen. It's so dense and leafy I removed some extra leaves to let more light in.

Skunk #1
20180927_103547.jpg
20180927_103559.jpg
20180927_103605.jpg

Lemon Candy really blew up in her stretch. Amongst the tallest but furthest behind.
20180927_103613.jpg
20180927_103620.jpg

Fitzera

Had to stake the Critical today as she was leaning hard and any added weight would definitely end bad.
20180928_114439.jpg

20180928_114433.jpg

20180928_115024.jpg

20180928_115031.jpg

rocker

Really nice assortment you have going, I have 3 strains going right now, and my Jack H also had a little nute burn in the beginning. But again really good looking girls you have there.

Fitzera

Thank you. I'm ever learning. It can be hard to keep them all happy when you run a mix of strains as some have much different needs. I think I had a bit of a gnat issue while I was away that has caused some problems. There were alot of dead ones on the bases of my fans, but i only spotted a few alive. Did some treatment and will be doing a hydrogen peroxide/water mixture in a couple days when they are all fairly dry. Only found a couple on the traps so hopefully it's no longer an issue.

Fitzera

Some of the new goodies arrived.

Brothersgrimm Cinderella XX
Mr Nice G13Haze
CBD Crew CBD Shark
Norstar Genetics Lands End and Solar Winds
TGA Subcool The Void
Seedsman Velvet Bud and Cheese

560125401.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts