What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

the protege

I'm in da ville. Goin to school actually. My blood will always be red, I was born in southern Indiana, the most southern part. Hoosier & Cardinal fan. I'm not old enough to have tried some of that stuff from back in the day, but keep the stories coming. I almost made a good contact with a dude who was buying a couple replacement 600 bulbs in the local hydro store, but I wasn't going to press it and neither was he, so we just parted ways.

JACKBAYBEH

What's UP Everybody!!

What's UP Everybody!!

Saw the thread was active and just wanted to check in.
Here's wishing everyone a successful outdoor run this season!!
Hopefully everyone has their shit in order. Beans popped and cuts root'in.
Maybe this year the weather will cooperate a little better. Anyway, best
of luck to anyone making the attempt!!!

Oh yeah and also:
Want to say congrats to the home team as well, for all you CARDS B-ball
fans. I hope they bring another one home. I'll be drunk @ Flannigans Ale House in the highlands tonight for the game. If your in the area stop by and
try'in pick me out. I'll buy a couple rounds and we'll smoke some of this
TWxHerijuana in the alley at halftime. :biglaugh: L8R.

KYHomeGrown

hey jackbeybah, i was at flannegans ale house on st pattys day, real nice bar...might have to stop by there tonight...il bring some fresh white widow

the protege

damn, you guys, i just missed that. I would've showed up and said hello. I didn't check the board, and missed out. Too bad for the Cards, they just couldn't keep their defense tight enough to hold Illinois, and Garcia played terrible. Ohh well, we have to wait yet anothe year.

BK420

May have to drop by Flannegan's myself sometime. :joint:

Anything good happening in the 'Ville this 4-20? :canabis:

the protege

I wish there were, and if there is I don't know about it. I don't really know anyone here. I just came here for school. So, I stay to myself. But if there is something going on, or you guys want to meet somewhere publicly, I am down. I can bring the liquor and perhaps a little treat, who knows. :)

JACKBAYBEH

What's up fellas!?!

What's up fellas!?!

BK420 how you been man?

That game was a f'ing terrible disappointment man, DAMN!!
I never made it anywhere near the Highlands that night. Plans got
changed at the last minute. That's what happens when too many stoned
ass people get involved in putting anything together. Should have went
out alone!! Anyway, Flannigans is a nice little bar. I like the little club/lounge
room they got out back also. I'm game to meet up with a few of you sometime.

I don't know of anything going on 4/20. I always thought it would be cool
if someone in this city would organize a prolegalization rally/harvest fest like
the one they have (or used to have?) up in Cincy. Irquios park would be a
good spot IMO, you could use the ampitheatre and bring in a bunch of bands
and what not. I personally do not have the organizational skills or the real
good contacts to pull something like this off. I know a few that do but don't
want to associate themselves with something like this. Too bad.

Hey, anyone read the article in last weeks LEO? Was called "Crop Report" or
something like that. Picked up a copy a week ago and still haven't found time to read it.

G

I remember the Killer Newhaven as well, and I deff agree with MrWags on the Bullitt County Skunk. Just Great Product

EnCry

Frum the tristate area and when I was younger a huge portion of the killer smoke in the area came up from Booneville. Nothing like it used to be.

Encry

the protege

Booneville in Indiana? I used to go up there for basketball tournaments back in the day. Never got smoke from there though, damn!

KYHomeGrown

i wish something was going on 420 also, i got some good bud saved for that day. yea that game sucked but we are looking like a monster team next year in football and basketball. but shit, something needs to happen cause we sure as hell arent going to be having fun like all those lucky sons of biatches that get to go the dam this year! I am for sure going next year...below is what ill be smoking on

the protege

Hey KY, CHECK your PM's! I wrote you like 3 times. Anyone else want to get something together? Send a pm or post here! I don't know the city real well so the decisions will be up to you. I'm right in the downtown area.

JACKBAYBEH

I'll be out Tuesday night for a certain show @ a certain local venue.
We could meet up there and ring in 4/20 by toking up @ midnight. Treat it like
the new year. PM me if any of you are game. Jack.

JACKBAYBEH

I had a few set backs and looks like I'll have to scale back the number of
plants I'm putting down. Not to mention having to switch my planned
location last minute. All these problems bumped right up to a family vacation
I had planned. (which I'm still on as I reply) Heading back from the beach
tomorrow night so hopefully, bar any further problems, plants will be in the field Sunday morning. Good luck to all!!!!! :wink: