What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Minerales desde Chile

conlarazon

Veteran
Hematita con inclusiones de Calcopirita, también paramagnético ... la esfera es un imán;)
picture.php

picture.php

Galena_ Sulfuro de Plomo
picture.php

Galena_ Blenda
picture.php

salud a todos por allá , gracias por sus visitas y comentarios

paper thorn

Veteran
did i say thanks for showing us these amazing specimans? wow! i really like the chalchpyrite/pyrite fusion. all of them. fantastic pieces.

paper thorn

Veteran
top two are manganese oxide - psilomilene -

chalcopyrite

i would sure like to be able to go into a mine and see minerals like you've been showing and get those nice specimens like that. i hope you have a few more to show.

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello paper thorn, sorry for late ... beautiful manganese, nice color thank you for sharing with us ...

This is Blenda / Galena beautiful
picture.php

picture.php

is the same sample

Health over there
Salud por allá

conlarazon

Veteran

More minerals .... this piece Pirita-Calcopirita-Hematita ....paramagnetism
picture.php

picture.php

beautiful shine

regards from Chile

conlarazon

Veteran
Hematita Terrosa
picture.php

picture.php

no se aprecia bien, pero la roca completa está brillando y es de color conchevino rojizo muy bonito.

conlarazon

Veteran
this week I found these pieces with high degree of paramagnetism ...
picture.php

picture.php

color very metallic gray and inclusions of chalcopyrite, I still can not find out which mineral it is, some ferric sulfide I think .. excuse the English, I use a translator ..

gracias por sus visitas
health over there

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NICE
i really love minerals and enjoy collecting them so much...
looks like some interesting material you have there! i really like the "mountains perspective" pics

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello Avinash.miles, thank you for your visit and the good vibes. I am lucky to work very close to the beta, that is why the quality of the pieces. The perspectives also I like a lot, I have not been able to get more because I lost the phone with that closed angle, the one of now is very broad and that perspective is lost.

Thank you for your visit ...

Cuarzo, Galena Blenda, Calcopirita
picture.php

Mineral férrico, paramagnético ...de color gris metálico con inclusiones de Calcopirita... brilla por todos lados !!
picture.php

lado inverso
picture.php

salud por allá
health over there