What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

@peace

Purple Malawi (female) x F8 Nepal Jam male. First two pics are the same plant, second one is from a couple of weeks before the first. The third one is what most of the cross looks like. Haven't flowered them yet, the tall one is going outdoors into the ground and the topped one is staying under the led to flower. Tall one smells like cheese (so did the mother), the topped one smells strongly of cherries, which neither parent did.

1652731569442.png

1652731623598.png

1652731659237.png

Shua1991

I bred (Plushberry x Cuvee F2) in 2021 and pheno hunted over 100 plants, these phenotypes which I stress tested multiple times are extremely tolerant to stress and I have yet to see it produce any male stamen, under any conditions. I pollenated them with a "Golden Tiger" male that produces resin/trichomes and strong mango/fermented odors on stem rub.
20211111_015628.jpg
20211113_004019.jpg

I plan to grow about 250 of the offspring and select the best for f2's and the males which pass on the most stimulating and long lasting effects will be used to make BX's of the Golden Tiger keepers I'm selecting now 😀

Attachments

• 20211125_121505.jpg
    20211125_121505.jpg
    998.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Goodherb

So you're looking to improve the golden tiger ,terps (fruits, cherry/apple, a little chocolate) much more resinous plants at the same time , no let down on the trippy/space out of the tiger ?!

Good luck,best out comes!

Shua1991

So you're looking to improve the golden tiger ,terps (fruits, cherry/apple, a little chocolate) much more resinous plants at the same time , no let down on the trippy/space out of the tiger ?!

Good luck,best out comes!
I know the f1/polyhybrid will be unstable with many phenotypes, whichever plants pass on/exhibit sexually stable, potent, vigorous and flavorful traits onto f2's will be considered the real "keepers" and by extension, the selected parental plants to provide the bx's. Smells and tastes are somewhat aesthetic choices in breeding, I am primarily interested in the stimulating effect and long lasting medicinal value, there aren't many good sativas near me, none which replicate the best GT phenotypes effects but this project will take years to pin down the traits suitable for my NY environment. I want big buds but tolerant to high humidity and mold, hopefully the GT genetics can help with that.

Last edited:

40degsouth

Hi everyone, I really hope you’re all well.
Here’s a couple of shots of the two lines of the Blackdog x Golden Tiger that some of you might remember I’ve been working on.
The first shot of the purple one against the green could be chalk and cheese but the little purple one is the (Blackdog x Golden Tiger) bx1 and has the mango, fruity terps and purpling, of the mother but very much the resin development of the GT. The buds started off very dense but then opened up and became a bit more airy towards senescence.
I’m really happy with this plant as the next step towards the mother.

67DFD544-DE56-494E-9448-A25696B88F99.png
BDFF7E94-C170-4032-A68A-51C6255FAF74.png

The next photo is of the green gone purple at senescence. This is a more sativa line that I’m not sure what to do with yet but it has a really beautiful, strong geranium terp profile that goes into a really unique floral, red rose in the finished buds.
These ones cobbed, bring a very differnt floating, euphoric, no worries effect ( at least the last year’s ones did wink😉, wink😉) but will put you down hard, into your own lovely little universe if you have to much.....a really very interesting and different experience.
This plant has got me wondering about an old landrace strain a friend used to grow, years ago, that had the same terp profile and was called Durban.
The story was it was bought here by surfers on the “hippie trail” from South Africa but having a bit of experience with the more Malowie leaners of the GT perhaps it was, in fact, a Malowie.
I tried to pop some seeds of this strain of yore but nothing happened, what a shame.......another landrace gone.
72AFA2E5-458F-4934-B1AF-63081AB57D23.png
3331D835-8237-4591-A163-8205FFAE85AB.png

Last edited:

Mountainkush

Hey
Not sure if I posted this before but it’s been a great daytime smoke for me and the wife.
It’s a Tikal X (purple zamal X panama) and was an absolute monster, I had to cut it back several times in flower. Mostly took after the purple zamal x panama with the carrot terps but gained a nice fruity tone from the Tikal mom.
03886A23-F248-4177-A25C-E0B94CCED90A.jpeg

8B6A909C-BD2D-4E07-A827-1C8229940340.jpeg
E87FD102-C543-455E-AB2B-125D5030D1C7.jpeg

Mountainkush

Not much to see here yet but I started a few of these PCK X Jamaican seeds to try out in my greenhouse. The pck mom was mostly green terp wise but had some purple here and there. The Jamaican sativa dads are of unknown strain I bought on vacation so could be anything but is some really nice stuff. I’ll update this later.
Also some emergency tomatoes in there to replace the ones I killed by accident.
F690C44D-50DB-4F5B-8C27-1E162E23FAC0.jpeg

One has a cute little twin. First time this has happened to me.
44D62B1C-2576-4937-A408-85F602540BB2.jpeg

Here's a little experiment I'm doing: 28 plants started indoors and now three weeks post transplant into the wild. Only one plant died and the other plants seem to be putting out new growth and adjusting to the new conditions. It's still cold with lots of rain and sun, but this should give them a head start.

The seeds were produced by an Orient Express Fem mother that was pollinated by one or more unknown males/intersex/stressed female, all Ace. I'm leaning towards the last suspect as all of the seeds have been female out of ~30 seeds sprouted. Germination rates were perfect as well. The seeds were larger than average and dark, the plants grow similarly. I'll be looking for fast flowering individuals, nice smells, and good hash producing potential. Cuttings will be brought back indoors for further refinement. I'm going to be getting hooked up with some clones from archive, then potentially producing feminized seed with my best Ace mothers.

Not much to look at now, but they have some nice early season color. Some nice pinks, reds and even some that are almost black. Not the most fragrant at the moment, maybe some berry like the mother.
w40bjWD.jpg

PP4S1EH.jpg

ExEwDbO.jpg

Kiefcake

Some Old Timers Haze x Destroyer seeds developing. I'm only seeing maybe 10 on two lower branches.
The main purpose of this run was reproduce OTH and Destroyer lines, but I figured I'd take advantage of the opportunity to cross these two IBL's, and I'm very interested in the results.

This Destroyer has very complex terps, with chemical undertones, I'm kind of picking up a lemon pine-sol smell. The buds have nice density, and it appears to be a quick flowering one as well. The sister plant finished in 9-10 weeks, but has very airy foxtailing buds.
When I reproduced Destroyer in 2016, the notes I took was bushy x beast, and i harvested one representative of the bushy one, and this being resprentative of the males structure from then.

I'm sad to see the little branch I tagged where Purple Haze Malawi pollen was applied isn't bearing any seeds.

But I'm thinking since I have 4 seeds Germinating of PHM x Destroyer (bushy), maybe a future crossing of one of those with OTH x Destroyer (beast) will have to be done.

I know for sure Destroyer x Tikal will be happening.

View attachment 20220520_110320.jpg

Attachments

• 20220520_110904.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 74
  • 20220520_110633.jpg
    9.3 MB · Views: 75

Kiefcake

Back row : some frozen margy x grand daddy purp I crossed that I'm checking the results of.

Middle Row: the first PHM x Destroyer breaks ground, all 4 Germinated, and this one is very lime green at the moment.
Next to it is a Malawi Fem

Front row: Panama Haze and Tikal fem

If one of these PHMxdestroyer are male, I'm thinking the Panama Haze and Tikal may be good candidates to add into the mix of potentially a crazy sativa Poly-Hybrid
View attachment 20220522_010107.jpg

synthesis_314

I thought Id share a Super Malawi Haze x Colombian Gold cross Im growing out. The seeds are from my brother at Tong Lensong. I soaked 5 seeds and got 4 plants. All females. I made a selection and moves her to a 5 gallon where she'll flower in living soil irrigated by a water only autopot setup. The other 3 females I'm goong to try and keep vegging for a few weeks as my buddy is almost wrapping up his current grow and Im hoping to hand off 2 of the SM fems for him to flower as well.

So we shall see. Hopefully the 5 gallon lady doest explode and block the light. Fingers crossed.

signal-2022-05-24-06-11-57-314.jpg

signal-2022-05-24-06-13-18-249.jpg

-maui-

Cool Syntesis, these could be great! My SMH cross does super good
this is SMH x Purple Sattelite, first pic about 6.5 weeks,
others 9.5 weeks
Super smelly
so far i have seen 2 female plants, both with the resin glands from the mother side (malawi i guess), but with mostly fruity smells from the purple sattelite and hazy also, but also amplified smell compared to the parent plants. Faster but not strong yielding like smh mother.

smhps6.5.jpg
smhps9.5.jpg
smhps29.5.jpg
smhps9.53.jpg

Last edited:

Cactus Squatter

My volunteer ACE ? X HonPan that grew out of the pile where I dump my trimmed water leaves and leftovers from making ice hash.
I’m over 6ft tall and she’s almost at shoulder height. I topped her yesterday so I hopefully don’t end up with a 15ft tree visible over the fence. 😂

Not sure what it was crossed with, possibly my Killer A5 Malawi pheno, a Panama, another HonPan or a destroyer. So far it’s growing a lot and leaves are looking a lot like my purple Honduras last season.
CE3B5C1E-B3F2-43CB-B7AF-CA8319A4853A.jpeg