What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vegamatrix line and o.g. Tea is awesome!!!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice update HZ, supposed to be getting my hands on the PCG GSC cut here shortly as well as some other clones. Good to see some pics of it posted up.

MrMash

Very very nice Hashzepplin. Those PCG Cookies are looking incredible. Im definetely gonna have to give that cut a try. Do those SFV's happen to be from either DHN or PCG?
Keep up the great work, looking forward to watching the rest of the show!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very very nice Hashzepplin. Those PCG Cookies are looking incredible. Im definetely gonna have to give that cut a try. Do those SFV's happen to be from either DHN or PCG?
Keep up the great work, looking forward to watching the rest of the show!

We got this cut from an associate. Im not sure where it comes from. I think it's the same as the dhn cut.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great thread you have here. Excellent work HZ.
Tagged for the rest of the show!

:tiphat:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ty for the compliments. I am very lucky to be working with two other growers that are amazing, and talented gentlemen, and we have an amazing support and management team as well. It's hard work. Honestly I fucked up a lot last year, and these last few months have been a struggle to get back to where we need to be. I learned the hard way, I am not an accountant. Worse though, I fight depression, anxiety, anger issues, and chrons disease on a daily basis. Sometimes it gets bad. These good people have been there for me in one of my hardest points in adult life, even though most of them didn't even know me three months ago. I'm very lucky to have this group to work and live with.

Last edited:

growfree

Hash Zeppelin I am very impressed with your results, seriously waaaoooooooowwwwww plus it's veganic buds you just can't have bettter.

Do me a favor, would you? Post a lot of PICTURES of EVERY strains you grown showing the crystals production close.
peace

growfree

Hash Zeppelin I am very impressed with your results, seriously waaaoooooooowwwwww plus it's veganic buds you just can't have bettter.

Do me a favor, would you? Post a lot of PICTURES of EVERY strains you grown showing the crystals production close.

Ho and I wanted to know did you used the kyle kushman's super croping/twist and snap technique(kyle kushman's Chiropractic techniques like he like to say)?

peace

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We did a little kushman style twisting.

All my photos are in my albums.

Happy new year to everyone?

growfree

My bad. I wanted to write: will you post pictures of DRIED BUDS of every strains your grown to see all the crystal production?

Allendawg

Dude those chem plants look terrible, especially when your pushing Kushman! No wonder the reports from the dispensary that sell his bud are negative! I'm willing to bet his nutrients are formulated incorrectly, why don't you post the label! I also make my own fertilizer I use a high end boutique company that serves the wine industry, but I don't sell it? This is Cali where many real Botanist work & live! Vega matrix what the fuck is that? Sounds gay to me!

Latest posts

Latest posts