What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vegamatrix line and o.g. Tea is awesome!!!

RicoT

Everything looks perfect and I feel your enthusiasm.
Anxious to see what comes of it and a report on the finished product, relative to Weird's.

Shit is a lil pricey to use every watering though damn..

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We don't use it every watering, and we don't water every day. We do inspect and maintain each plant individually daily. They get a lot of love from us.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a ten gallon smart pot 5 days after transplant from a 3 gallon smart pot

Sfv og, and chocolate hash berry clones getting transplanted to 2 gallon pots for our sea of green

Our sog. Lights get lowered tonight.

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Well I'm really pumped about this. I have never seen soil growth rate like this indoors. It's definitely keeping up with dialed Dwc systems in growth rate. Honestly I can't wait to try this method with Dwc to see if we can break records.

Using og often is good. Layering your soil with it in transplants helps quite a bit. Rapid start paired with this stuff seems to be some sort magic combination.

I was talking with my friends and we figured the roots don't die when they hit the bottoms of the prune pots because the og tea and the prime zyme from the vegamatrix prevent root issues. they stay solid white and line the entire bottom of the pots. I clearly understand now how important a living bio system is for a thriving root system which is the key to an optimally fed plant.

You don't think sanitation and pH control will be an issue with DWC?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok we have got a studio room full of chem d and gsc. A tent full of mazar, and lemon og crosses. All doing lovely.

I am adding gh rapid start at 2 tablespoons per 5 gallons, and I'm using some molasses. Also we spike the bottom of the pots with azos and mykos before we put dirt in. I'm not kidding when I say after 5 days transplant from 3 gallon pots to ten gallon pots I have roots growing through the bottom of the pot. I'll post pics. It's fucking crazy.

We are about to add roots accelerator plus and Aptus facilitator and then we will all see some jaw dropping shit.

Hey Hash, What do you mean by spike the bottom of your pot? I put like a tablespoon of both Mykos and Azos and apply it right under the root ball. Also just applied my first batch of OGBiowar Tea 2 days ago! No crazy root system like yours though. We will see in a week or two though..

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Before we put the soil in we lined the pot with a thin layer of azos and mykos and og tea.

Last edited:

Team Microbe

Veteran
Kushman is banking on this right now, prolly sending his entire family through college as we speak!

You can cut 50% input costs while improving quality with LOS, Kushman is a quack and has no idea what he's talking about for the most part. Your plants look beautiful, and sadly that's enough to sell some people but the test is in the smoke.. I hope Weird isn't right about that but you'll have to be the judge yourself.

A good book that I'd like to recommend is Teaming With Microbes, it'll make you look at Kyle like he's on crack and trying to sell you something you don't need. There's a market for everything, and there will always be guys like Kyle profiting from people who don't need to be throwing their money away like that. He should get those teeth fixed with that money and stop selling people water...