What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SEARCHING for winner CheeseHaze, AfghanDieselHaze and SourPoison Keepers

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Day 65 of 12/12

Day 65 of 12/12

ADH 39 continued...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CH 13, real winner, great yield, fast, smelly
picture.php

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
that looks like a nice summer flowering batch! top notch! D

yeah i'm really quite happy with them, already smoking and enjoying the first cheese haze i cut down. anyway here soe more pics...

here one of the not so impresive ones, CH 14
picture.php

Plant CH 20
picture.php

here we have ADH 30, rather beautiful buds, very tight compared to the cheese haze.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Looks like some winners in there :biggrin:

i think so too, next i'm running them as clones, it will be interesting to see how the perform as clones. i plan to wait with choosing winners till i see how they all do as clones. now the weather is cooling down they should show their cheesy resin coverage on the trim more too next round.

so here we go a few more pics. as i'm trying to document each plant, it requires me getting on with it lol.

so again plants harvested on day 67 of 12/12:

back to that lovely fat calyxed Afghan Diesel Haze no. 30
picture.php

i need the macros for future reference, wish i had a slightly better camera that was designed the same way with the lens being flat with the flash, as well as some led lights surrounding the lens to make 1cm close macros. this is great, but seems to me the image quality is low, even if it does get close. anyway....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
^^Love that wild looking ADF#30, fat calx's bursting out everywhere. looks tastey!
I think I still have some of your ADF beans, I will look.After seeing these pics, they just got bumped up the growing order:mad:)
Mack.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah man, that Afghan Diesel Haze 30 is rocking, very tasty, only just dry and already a great smoke. i seem to recall it was a rather sweet version of ADH, there is even some full on SDish phenos from the smell when trimming. you will for sure love the afghandieselhaze cross. as i posted already, i have grown out over 120 of these and so far i only got 1 plant that was a disappointment in the flavor and the length of flowering time. waited close to 3 months for this one girl and still she was bland, even so most folks liked her high. so what i'm trying to say, is you should be happy with the results if you decide to grow them out.

man i'm behind schedule with posting the pics, but i'll get it done in the end.....

V

vonforne

Sweet looking foxtails there Gaius!

Are you making your selections for a second run? I like to run clones 3 times to find out what they are about.

Nice tight grow. Good Job Brother!!

V

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah this is just the first run, from seed. i have a new batch of them in clone form ready to go as soon as i clean out the space and get set up for the new start. so far i only culled the females that were drowned out due to lack of vigor. so next run will be the first run from clones with these 36 mums, 4 of which are Sour Poison, which is showing a very hazy flavor so far with something a bit lemony in the background, i can't wait to smoke some, those are one of the last few plants still standing as they have been very slow to ripen. we are at 11 weeks now, so i hope the smoke will be worth it. the smell makes me think they will be real hazy in taste.

Great thread Gaius!

Those Afghan Diesel Haze with the swollen calxes look lovely!
Picture perfect herb and I'm sure you have mulitple keepers, good luck deciding which to keep, look forward to the smoke report.

Cheers mate
:)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Cheese Haze 05 @ day 72

Cheese Haze 05 @ day 72

Great thread Gaius!

Those Afghan Diesel Haze with the swollen calxes look lovely!
Picture perfect herb and I'm sure you have mulitple keepers, good luck deciding which to keep, look forward to the smoke report.

Cheers mate
: )

welcome to my little selection project, the good wishes are appreciated, will try and document every step of the way. have been taking notes on every plant as i harvest it and will continue making notes as i start smoking it and even on to how they grow next time from a clone start. it's a fun project even if it makes the harvesting go a bit slower, lol.

anyway some more pics of 2 more harvested plants....

Cheese Haze no. 5 at day 72 of 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Afghan Diesel Haze 45 @ day 70

Afghan Diesel Haze 45 @ day 70

Afghan Diesel Haze 45 @ day 70 of 12/12

Harvest shots, as you will see i missed the mold on this on as it was hidden from view till i harvested those hiding her.

picture.php

its a typical hot temp harvest, will be fun to see how they look next time round with normal temps again. i wonder if the sativa aspect will still show as strongly? not that i mind, in fact i love those swollen calyx strains.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bullseye

Wow gaiusmarius, long time since we last chatted the ADH looks amazing glad to see your still going above and beyond to find them quality genetics .
Hope you kept a mother of that beautiful widow you had keep up the good work mate
Bully

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hey bullseye,

nice to have you dropping in.

the adh has some great phenotypes will be hard to choose, will probably not make any final culls till i run them all as clones.

the white widow got lost alas, i hear she is still around, but i still haven't got her back. had a couple of different white widows, but that original one still hasn't crossed my path again. really bums me out, specially as i am sure she is still around in some circles, although most folks didn't know how to grow her successfully, so clone makers stopped working with her.

i must say though the cheese haze i'm selecting from now is a good replacement, just a matter of selecting the right one.

lots more plants to document.

Latest posts

Latest posts