What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor in Scotland ??

rocket high

Veteran
Sorry for being absent guy's ....i had a new job to start and not enough time to start a outdoor this year. I prepped the OD plots aswell ,so next year will be easy enough now the preps been done .

I'll be back :)

ok troops ive been away, and now im back, good luck with any gg s you got going

too late to start now????

just soaking some of esbens seeds the now
better late than never ...

keep this thread alive
peace people

rocket high

Veteran
you might fit a auto grow in weedji... but it would be touch and go with them finishing in humid cold weather...

JeremiahJump

Some outstanding efforts in these pages. Looking for strain ideas for next year, I love the look of Esbe's HFH stuff, but I probably won't have time to pick out males so really need feminized seeds. Anybody know of any feminised Danish genetics that would work in Scotland, Lat 55?
PM and ES are other contenders but I've seen some efforts this year that have taken ages to finish.

JGP

Pm and Es are very late finishers mate. Don't think anyone sells fem northern genetics. Why not plant two or three per hole and cull any males.Females are more frequent. Chances are you'll do well and get some smoke :-/*

Azure

How about Bangi Haze by Ace Seeds:

Bangi Haze has been developed in Galicia, one of the coldest and rainiest areas in Spain, and subsequently stabilized a few generations for indoor growing.

This stabilized Congolese/Nepalese hybrid has acquired a surprising resistance against cold, rain and all types of fungus. It produces excellent results flowering even on foggy or icy days (in conditions where other varieties would easily die or rot).

Bangi Haze has been grown in a great variety of climates: warm or cold, dry or wet, including northern countries from Central and Eastern Europe.

Due to its stability, adaptability and resistance, we highly recommend Bangi Haze for breeding projects, and to develop sativa dominant hybrids of stimulating effect.

We recommend average fertilizer levels for the whole cycle, with moderate-light dosage of Nitrogen.

Strong and energetic sativa effect that picks you up and keeps you active.

Hello
Thumbs up for you scottish outdoor growers. It really isn't easy for you with all those adverse conditions you have. You have to be a real warrior to harvets a bud up there!
Good luck with your grows

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm in the lakes and have had a hard time imagining anything to be able to finish outdoors here after watching a couple of summers.
I think after this thread I might really give it a try though.
I'd like to make seed bombs and just cycle around and throw some here and there but I guess that's not going to work up here...
Anyways, good stuff to see people grow outdoors on the edge of the arctic inland ice hahaha

sorry to hear that jgp , glad yer out, nothing planed here this year
have passed some seeds on so theyre are some about
moving to spain so be trees next year :)
take it easy m8 be lucky