What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the concentration of GH nutes?

seeyouaunty

Hmm, this is disturbing news.
Gro and Micro are both very similar, but the canadian Bloom has almost twice the concentration of ours:

0-2-3 vs 0-5-4

I've just changed my DWC buckets over to the lucas formula 0-8-16, it looks like i'll need to near double the proportion of Bloom to get the same approximate mix as the rest of the world. :-/

krusty

lmao

still trolling i see no one...

gawd you are really tied up in a hateful little wold aint yas ??

my advice to use 3-2-1 seems to work well with everyone that has ussed it thus far...

if the ratios are different in YOUR country...then by all means send an email to GH explian yer situation and who knows you might end up with a response....

it is funny what a jealious little twat you are no one...lmao

peace

krusty

222Simon222

GH Nutes

GH Nutes

My God...How can people who can't even read the directions on a bottle and do 3rd grade math grow ganja!

The 1-2-3 formula is a proportion. You can call them teaspoons (1tsp= 5ml) and apply them per gallon and that might work fine for you. Or, you can call them milliliters and apply them per liter (1 gallon = 3.8 Liters), (will work out to a lower concentration), or, you should get a PPM meter and pick any level that you want.

seeyouaunty

Hi Simon, in case you were'nt paying attention it looks like GH nutes in australasia are a different mix to the rest of the world, and hence the 3-2-1 formula may be totally incorrect for us.

Until i was asked i'd never read the label on the bottle before, just kept the ratios to what i was told and judged strength with an EC truncheon.

seeyouaunty

I emailed GH, hopefully i get a response.
No-one: Have you been mixing your ferts at the 3-2-1, 1-2-3 ratios or have you followed the label instructions? I'm just wondering what has worked for you.

no-one

Re: GH Nutes

Re: GH Nutes

222Simon222 said:
and do 3rd grade math grow ganja!

now ware did i see someone going on and on about people not understanding 3rd grade math before?? hmmm makes me wonder!! ;)

krusty

that is wierd...

you would think that GH anywhere would kinda know wtf is up with there sister companies....

i will admit i am curious as to what they say...

there is a slight difference in the values...

tha main thing is the micro...i wonder if they use the same ingredients/values

peace

krusty

GATTACA

Maybe this will help?

Maybe this will help?

bottle-label-comparison.JPG

gh-flora-series.jpg

Obtaining a Nutrient Profile for the Euro GH Flora Series: Using PremixPPM3b:

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showth...243008&highlight=euro+general+hydroponics+123

peace.....

Edit: Forgot tha props! :D
1st image courtesy of rL@ from OG.
2nd image courtesy of mr beaner from OG.

Last edited:

seeyouaunty

Update from GH Europe:

Hello there,
To the best of my knowledge, the products in Canada and N.Z. are the
same: they are both manufactured in California. The differences on
label reflect different regulations. Just to make sure, I am forwarding
your mail to General Hydro in the U.S.

GATTACA

What about the products in Europe?

Did they forget or summin....
How about a feed schedule for the 123 formula in Europe?

peezze

seeyouaunty

>> What about the products in Europe

I didn't ask about Europe as i don't live there. The first email i recieved seemed to imply that GH products in NZ are the same as the european GH products.

krusty

seeyouaunty - well something is fishy with that...

the side of the bottles show different amounts of N P K er....do i have the letters right??lmao

but yas get my point....the north american bottles show clearly different amounts...

almost curious enough for me to do some digging..lmao

but ya i can foresee a run arround...i am sitll shocked these guys have never noticed this before...lmao

sheet and here nasa is ussing these fools??lmao

oh well....its the only nutes i would ever use up to this point:)

peace

krusty

crazycanuk

Wow! Didn't think I'd get this many replies or this much discussion. I got my nutes. 1Gallon each. Should get me through a few grows but now I'm wanting to experiment. Thanks guys.-KC

Latest posts

Latest posts