What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drug Test Advice Please!!!

Freakingoutguy

Okay, here is my situation.
6ft tall, 202lbs. Daily smoker for 4 years with just one to two bowls a day.
Recently I had to take a labcorp test for work and I needed it for documentation to get into hospitals, so basically HR knows I need it (so know pre-employment hr delay)
I went clean 53 days ago which I thought would be more than enough time to be clean.
Took an at home test on first void day before the test and passed. Took one four days after the test in the evening and passed.
I took the test on Thursday of last week and it is now the following Friday with NOTHING. No news at all.
I worked out before the test and worked out everyday of being clean. I usually lift an hour every other day and do 40 minutes of light to moderate cardio every other day.

What are my chances of passing at 50ng/ml and even the dreaded 15mg/ml???????
I am very worried since it has been 7 business days and not the 3 the lab tech said.
Any help is appreciated!

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Okay, here is my situation.
6ft tall, 202lbs. Daily smoker for 4 years with just one to two bowls a day.
Recently I had to take a labcorp test for work and I needed it for documentation to get into hospitals, so basically HR knows I need it (so know pre-employment hr delay)
I went clean 53 days ago which I thought would be more than enough time to be clean.
Took an at home test on first void day before the test and passed. Took one four days after the test in the evening and passed.
I took the test on Thursday of last week and it is now the following Friday with NOTHING. No news at all.
I worked out before the test and worked out everyday of being clean. I usually lift an hour every other day and do 40 minutes of light to moderate cardio every other day.

What are my chances of passing at 50ng/ml and even the dreaded 15mg/ml???????
I am very worried since it has been 7 business days and not the 3 the lab tech said.
Any help is appreciated!

Drug test advice?? Don't take drugs. Smoke cannabis instead...it's good for you. With my joking behind me...I think you should be ok. But shit man, I honestly have heard of folks testing high at over 60 days of no partake. Strange shit I know. I am wishing the best for you. I find it criminal that we are not allowed to toke up a bit at home while not at work. WTF

Freakingoutguy

Yeah the word advice didn't quite come out right. Probably a result of being stone cold sober!
I thought 53 days would be more than good. I am not a skinny guy but not a fat guy either. I just don't know why the delay at Labcorp and it has me sketched out at this point. I figure if I failed I would have heard from an MRO by now!
It's not like I was rippin a bong everyday fresh out of bed. On average an 1/8 last me 3 solid weeks.
It is a damn shame it isn't legal. I much prefer a bowl in the evening to booze

hicksticky

Still at large...
well my 2 cents is, you should be A O.K, from what you wrote in your post i would guess your in the clear......53 days sober + you work out+/ low body fat= less storage of traces of mj.
sending good luck and karma, Hick:tiphat:

George

Yeah the word advice didn't quite come out right. Probably a result of being stone cold sober!
I thought 53 days would be more than good. I am not a skinny guy but not a fat guy either. I just don't know why the delay at Labcorp and it has me sketched out at this point. I figure if I failed I would have heard from an MRO by now!
It's not like I was rippin a bong everyday fresh out of bed. On average an 1/8 last me 3 solid weeks.
It is a damn shame it isn't legal. I much prefer a bowl in the evening to booze

Even if it's legal, the insurance companies will still demand the workforce is "drug free" and give the best rates to the companies that can show they have clean employees so we'll still get tested. Realistically we need more laws seperating work from personal lives. Your employer should not have access to anything other than work related stuff and criminal background IMO, and even that's pushing it in my opinion but I digress.

I dont think there is anything you can do now so no sense in worrying about it. imo just call for an update. It's YOUR drug test, you should be allowed to know whether you tested positive since you are allowed to contest it. I think unrine substitute is the way to go until these over reaching laws are put to bed.

The Revolution

Veteran
If u went 53 days and refrained from smoking, or even being around herb your fine. No new is good news. Dont get yourself freaked out by reading things on the internet. Ive heard of ppl failing tests by handling weed. U can even be around second hand smoke, and fail but its gta be a A LOT of smoke, in a very small room.. I mean completely clam baked. Your good man, dont sweat it. I have such a fast metabolism I can clean up in about 5-7 days. Crazy the least harmful substance can stay in your system the longest..

only people ive ever seen or heard of failing after abstaining that long are fat asses who smoked a lot more than a few bowls a day for a long time. you are good man

i just wanna point out that burning fat (that thc is stored in) doesnt benefit if youre tryin to pass a test, you wanna stop doing that before taking the test

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man bad as I hate to say.....I've been a drug addict 20yrs and consider myself a expert at passing any type of drug test from urine to mouth swabs. I hate to brag about these things but I've had to do things over the yrs for work. The last 8 mnths I've finally got my life in order and after all these yrs can use my own urine for tests.

It's very easy to pass a urine test even with somebody standing watching. First you get clean urine and refrigerate it until from getting ready to take the test. Before you leave to take the test simply put the urine in the microwave to warm up. Do a few 5-8sec bursts...after 45sec or so when it's warm you need something to put it in that doesn't leak. Ok I use a little bottle the size of your hand. A small hand sanitizer bottle is good. Just clean all the stuff out very good....test it with water to make sure no leaking. They have a flip or push down lid either will work but I like the push down lid . But make sure it's small and can conceal in your hand. Ok if it's not obversed test it's no problem..,.if it's observed you gotta be tricky. When you leave your home, put the bottle of urine in your underwear. Your gonna need regular tight underwear to hold it in place . This also keeps it warm body temp. If it's not observed you just walk in and pour it in your cup no problem. But if there's a camera or person that walks in with you. First your gonna wanna wear a longer shirt that hangs down some. Ok you will be nervous just talk a lot as your going in. Tell then you've never pee in front of somebody and just be chatty. When your unbotton ur pants have the urine cup in your hand ready to put the urine in. Reach into your crotch for the bottle and bearly pull it outta your underwear...,already be ready to squeeze the bottle to get the urine in the cup. With a long shirt it'll be hard/impossible to see if your fast and talking while you do this. Sometimes they'll ask you to move your shirt but I'm usually already putting the pee into the cup and I'll say what...kinda act like I didn't hear them. I'm usually talking so much they have to talk over me anyway. Now sometimes once in a million you might get a hard ass that wants you to pull your clothes down if they suspect your up to something. This happened one time....I had to drop my lil bottle down my pant leg to keep them from finding it as I had to pull my clothes down for him to look. I got lucky the bottle slide down and barely stayed on top the side ankle part of my shoe. He didn't /couldn't see it and I luckily got to grab it the first chance I got . But I figured a planned up I tuck one of my pant legs into my socks so it's not gonna land on the floor if you have to drop it now . Yes it's tough you need to practice and hone your craft at home lol. I've passed so many tests with people standing beside or in front it's crazy. 99% don't wanna look at your dick anyway so it's not that hard it just makes you nerveous as fuck. You'll get 1-50 that's a dick staring queer. I'm in no way against guys that's queer ok. It's there business and I'm fine with it as long as they leave me along. But that one guy that's on your dick just follow the steps I gave you. Yes it's a bunch of bullshit and not doing drugs is the way to go. But I was tested for marijuana and would lose my job if I tested positive. Keep in mind guys in legal states that most places especially in illegal states still consider weed a drug and will terminate your ass. I don't really wanna tell how I pass mouth swab test but if it's needed I will. I'm so glad to finally just walk in and piss and be good. If there's anything you need help info with let me know I've done so many things to pass drug tests it's crazy. Only thing I can't do is pass a blood test....your pretty much screwed on those

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Always use synthetic urine when being drug tested. If your test comes back positive, insist it must be a mistake and ask for another test.
You cannot fail with synthetic urine.
Get it here:
https://www.freakys.com/BODY_DETOX-SYNTHETIC_URINE.html
Well worth it. Eliminates stress about testing. You can smoke and no worries about being caught. Keep one in your frig at all times.
Ever used it yourself? Do you honestly believe labs don't know the delta between fake and real urine??

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
After I stopped using drugs especially benzodiazepines Xanax, Valium , clonszapem they took forever to get outta my system. I never really took a lot of these but they will hang in your system forever. The thing is everybody's system is different so please don't take somebody advice because one guy might not show up after 10 days and another guy doing the same thing might take 60days. It's a lot about liver , kidney metabolism function and body weight. There's no way to pinpoint exactly I promise. Stop using whatever and take home tests until your clean. Or just explain you stopped using and it's taking some time to clean out everything. They won't let you start working but might give you some time to clear out...I doubt it but it's worth a try honesty can be worth something sometimes

packerfan79

Veteran
Always use synthetic urine when being drug tested. If your test comes back positive, insist it must be a mistake and ask for another test.
You cannot fail with synthetic urine.
Get it here:
https://www.freakys.com/BODY_DETOX-SYNTHETIC_URINE.html
Well worth it. Eliminates stress about testing. You can smoke and no worries about being caught. Keep one in your frig at all times.

The labs have caught on to the synthetic urine. I know 2 people who have failed because of it. I got the whizzinator and used my brother piss. No worries. You might call the lab. One of my co workers went for a test, 10 days went by. They claimed they didn't have the sample, then they found the results. They had his results in another guys file. Sometimes stupid shit happens.

Arkansux

You should be fine...
It took me 7wks to start pissing clean and I was a heavy user , I'm talking eating 1gram+ of oil a day and going thru a oz of smoke every 3 days... I am a skinny dude , I wld just keep not smoking and if it comes back dirty demand another test as they"fucked up"... Hopefully with the extra added days along with the 50 something you've already done your next test will come back clean

yardgrazer

The OP was from 4 or so years ago. Hopefully OP has long since gotten good news from the testing lab. Still, good advice for anyone facing testing.

Calgrow

Tell them they are disgusting and you are not going to let them violate you or play with your pee.

When you let people abuse you - you are empowering them.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I had a wizzinator but if they ask you to look....there gonna bust you. A guy I know got caught with one....that's why I used a lil bottle you can squeeze piss out of fast. And yes that fake urine and diluted urine from those drinks don't fly anymore. You'll figure it out if you want your job or whatever it is....a drug test to get you opana, suboxone, benzo.....depends how bad you need any of them. I can walk in anywhere and do what I described.....over 20yrs only about got caught one time . And I've took if guarantee a few hundred test over my life for employment and weekly and the pain clinics and treatment centers....the treatment centers are really observant that were he made me strip down and I still manage to hide the bottle and didn't get caught. Another think I black tape the bottle and wear black underwear....makes it harder to see. I used to get so nervous doing these observed drug tests. It's so good to finally not have to get somebody/usually a kid to piss for you. Especially never beening able to walk in and piss clean like I've been doing now. That's the best way guys....I've even stopped smoking weed because I've gotta test every 2wks now

blowingupjake

The labs have caught on to the synthetic urine. I know 2 people who have failed because of it. I got the whizzinator and used my brother piss. No worries. You might call the lab. One of my co workers went for a test, 10 days went by. They claimed they didn't have the sample, then they found the results. They had his results in another guys file. Sometimes stupid shit happens.

As someone who takes a lot of drug tests I can tell you that Synthetic/ Novelty Urine works 100% for me.
I've take several different panels, different locations etc etc for several years with not one issue including one just last month.

Worth the $30 every time!