What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RUI Refugees

Looks like Dr Bob has Rolli in his pocket over there. I made my stand for benefit of the good people there and of course I lost that battle lol. RIU has spiraled to nothing but a cesspool of trolls and agenda pushing goons.

See me here if you need me.

Stump

gladstoned

They said this is where all the smart fuckers are. Hope no one notices me.

Stump that was bullshit. A lot more people in Michigan are aware of that no good motherfucker now though.
Huge props to you and bloody. Again.
Now I need to get downstairs and clear shit up, cuz I'm gonna have to raise my game on this forum before I get my shirt pulled up over my head and get the snot kicked out of me.

I've been here for awhile, the only reason I didn't remain here was because of the MI Patients forum but that place is beyond help. You wot see the trolls acting like they do there, over here. That is for sure. They have real mods here that don't put up with too much bullshit.

It's funny, Rolli told me in a PM that the MI PT forum was the biggest problem forum on RIU and it was because I didn't do my job as a mod. I wish I could copy all the threads I made in the mod forum begging for something to be done about the trolls and asking for the power to take them down. Deleting posts just doesn't work. The whole mod team over there is pissed off because they are overrun with trolls and can not do anything about it. RIU uses it's mods as a biological spam filter and nothing else. Quite a joke.

Also I see all of my hard work has already been dismantled and Dr Douche's posts are all back. He must be quite the knob slobber.

gladstoned

I'm down.
Only thing I got going there is the Fat Purple and Fat Stomper - 13 threads.
I talked plenty of shit last night drunk and this morning, well still kinda drunk.
I'm good for awhile. lmao.

Latest posts

Latest posts