What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10 years of aeroponic (apollo inside)

C

Chipleader

ok i have just received my res chiller :headbange
so i have some new picture to share with ya :)

this is their last day of grow tomorow is the first day of flowering let start the show my girls !!! :bashhead:

i hope we ll get some nice entertainement :rasta:

Flaya

Roots are growing really quick.

Good time too put into flowering.Watch out with streaching .

satyr

Hey Superlarry......He is using a "real" aeroponic system......

I have an aeroflo too but thats just a highly efficient NFT system......I think his system is a real bad MF, but it also seems a little difficult to operate....

Anyway nice growing m8......think that the 0.8 ec helped a lot too.

Remember that AK47 like a lot of N very long time into bloom.....

SuperLarry

how does the apollo drain without having the same little layer of water at the bottom of the tubes? the only layer i have in my tubes is what needs to be drained, i do not have the drain tubes even in the system.

Apollo 3 ready for blast-off

Apollo 3 ready for blast-off

Nice work. I have an Apollo 3/66 collecting dust in my garage due to my decision to switch to rockwool and shoot for fewer but bigger plants. (The noisy pump also factored into it.) But your thread may just convince me to dust it off...Good luck!

C

Chipleader

high again everyone :) thank for your comment ;)

satyr : i think ec help a lot but i think warme is very problematic for bio ferts / additives ...
how much time did u think i must keep my grow ferts ?

supper larry : appolo got a kind of drain tube i got perhaps some picture of drain tube just check it ;)

ancient mariner !!!! go clean it fast this system is really mad just look the picture ..... after only one day ....

so this is the picture after theyr first night of flowering

:bashhead:

Last edited:

satyr

I kept my growferts for a few into real bloom like little more an two weeks. The following 4 weeks I kept like 10-15% more N than usual. The first time around I gave it too little and the plant ate itself too early. I also had way higher ppm second time around and they really seemed like they are having a feast on it.
I have 6-7 weeks pic in my gallery.

bambam

I do the DWC thing but i would like to know more about this areo stuff! Keep the good grow going so i can steal the info bro! Looks like those B's are growing fast as all get out!

satyr

We are waiting for the explosion....

Really looking forward to not being able to see your white plastic tubes m8, when it is all filled out .......

yeah that is now looking special thxs for link ;)it appears to be coping lovely...what noise and heat does it let off and what size res can it handle ? thxs again ...pop back soon