What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Did you watch Trump last night, if not you should life could be in danger' .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That is the essence of free speech.....no one is sacred.

....and I have not been deleting hardly anything here lately.....Both sides of the political spectrum have been exercising their likes and dislikes....and as far as I am concerned, let them have at it, so long as its kept in the Tokers Den and doesn't sully the grow-forums.

And.......as long as they keep it within the Marquis of Queensberry rules:

1. To be a fair stand-up political match in a 24-foot ring, or as near that size as practicable.

2. No wrestling or hugging allowed.

3. The rounds to be of three minutes' duration, and one minute's time between rounds.

4. If either man/woman falls through weakness or otherwise, he/she must get up unassisted, 10 seconds to be allowed him/her to do so, the other man/woman meanwhile to return to his/her corner, and when the fallen man/woman is on his/her legs the round is to be resumed and continued until the three minutes have expired. If one man/lady fails to come to the scratch in the 10 seconds allowed, it shall be in the power of the referee to give his award in favour of the other man or woman.

5. A political opponent hanging on the ropes in a helpless state, with his toes off the ground, shall be considered down.

6. No seconds/vice presidents or any other person to be allowed in the ring during the rounds.

7. Should the contest be stopped by any unavoidable interference, the referee to name the time and place as soon as possible for finishing the contest; so that the match must be won and lost, unless the backers of both men/women agree to draw the stakes.

8. The gloves to be fair-sized boxing gloves of the best quality and new.

9. Should a glove burst, or come off, it must be replaced to the referee's satisfaction.

10. A man or woman on one knee is considered down and if struck is entitled to the stakes.

11. That no shoes or boots with spikes or springs be allowed.

12. The contest in all other respects to be governed by revised London Prize Ring Rules.

...so i guess any leftard can attack our president but funny, right leaning memes get deleted?

...seems to me like we have a left leaning double standard going on here, just as i said to you several months ago, in this house if you ain't a lefty you're a turd.

bozo

Jhhnn

Veteran
Trump is the same as crooked hillary. People should research problem - reaction = solution / german hegelian dialectic. And then question how all the media driven fighting, political fighting is pushing the entire nation into conflict / world'

Think 911 as two building ( 2,000 people ) = constitution getting crushed by patriot act and middle east then crushed / 100,000 ++ people dead and a religious war started. And research prescott bush n.y banker funding nazi party from usa then his kid run's cia and the next kid used the same problem - reaction - solution paradigm once again ....

" Hegelian dialectic, usually presented in a threefold manner, was stated by Heinrich Moritz Chalybäus[26] as comprising three dialectical stages of development: a thesis, giving rise to its reaction; an antithesis, which contradicts or negates the thesis; and the tension between the two being resolved by means of a synthesis. In more simplistic terms, one can consider it thus: problem → reaction → solution. Although this model is often named after Hegel, he himself never used that specific formulation. Hegel ascribed that terminology to Kant.[27] Carrying on Kant's work, Fichte greatly elaborated on the synthesis model and popularized it. "

"Trump is the same as crooked Hillary"?

Bothsiderisms are tedious in the extreme, particularly when it comes to comparisons to Trump. He does things to susceptible people's minds that are uncanny, almost supernatural. He's one of the greatest bamboozlers of all time.

"When you're famous, they let you do it" apparently applies in politics as well.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...well Gypsy here are a couple of the meme jokes that were deleted, and not because they weren't funny, but just because they weren't lefty.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...these were posted as jokes but i guess some lefty snowflakes complained, i guess the same ones who neg repped me, not that i give a shit mind you, but this place very definitely leans way over to the left and anyone not on the left is treated very poorly by the facist left who only want to shut us up.

picture.php

bozo

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Satire is always funny.....so long as you get it..

Must have been one of the other mods/admins that deleted that bozo.

What you need to remember around here is to be respectful to all members, no matter their political persuassion .....all this left-tard/right-tard talk just looks and reads so juvenile.

Agree to disagree, but be gentlemen/women about it, there is no need for cussing and cursing at each other.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...those memes were posted without commentary, just the pictures but i was vilified anyway.

...the truth is that folks on the right have been made to feel very unwelcome here over the last few years so most have moved on and those of us who haven't walked away have either gone mostly silent for fear of getting banned for a legitimate difference of opinion or we have gone underground in private social groups where we can speak to each other without fear of being dumped on by all the leftys.

...don't kid yourself Gypsy, in this house if you aren't on the left you are a pariah.

bozo

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Personally I don't aspire to any particular side of the political spectrum.....but that's not to say that I don't find politics interesting and very amusing at times...

The extent of human passions over who wears the red rosette or who wears the blue one produces a tragi-comedy unrivalled throughout other forms of entertainment.......and that's really all I see in it.

Cannavore

Veteran
...those memes were posted without commentary, just the pictures but i was vilified anyway.

...the truth is that folks on the right have been made to feel very unwelcome here over the last few years so most have moved on and those of us who haven't walked away have either gone mostly silent for fear of getting banned for a legitimate difference of opinion or we have gone underground in private social groups where we can speak to each other without fear of being dumped on by all the leftys.

...don't kid yourself Gypsy, in this house if you aren't on the left you are a pariah.

bozo

Get triggered, regressive snowflake cuck soyboy. Sounds like you need a safe space.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Some attitudes are demeaning to most of humanity, and some attitudes consider all people as human.

That the demeaning attitude is reviled by most decent human beings is true, and for good reason.

Perhaps instead of the deplorable folks whining about being picked on for being bigots, perhaps they should re examine their basic hate of better people.
Just kidding, this style of hate does not admit self awareness exists.
So for the most part I grimace and carry on, nothing I do will change the face of hatred and inferiority these folks contain.

I do grow a damn fine garden.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
Personally I don't aspire to any particular side of the political spectrum.....but that's not to say that I don't find politics interesting and very amusing at times...

The extent of human passions over who wears the red rosette or who wears the blue one produces a tragi-comedy unrivalled throughout other forms of entertainment.......and that's really all I see in it.

...yeah, well that lofty high ground might be amusing but this site is riddled with posts insulting the right that go unnoticed by your admin but if one of us posts anything remotely right leaning we are immediately dumped on by the inhouse leftys, then WE are blamed for the shit that gets dumped on US.

...this is why i post almost nothing here, it's just not worth it, even now i expect to be banned for having the temerity to speak up for fairness.

bozo

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I love the name calling. "Leftard" "Liberal Leftard".

Are you fucking stupid?

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...like i said, if you ain't on the left your shit gets deleted and you get banned.

bozo

note that it was the left who started throwing personal attacks, not me, THEM!

Cannavore

Veteran
you call people libtards in almost every post you make. don't worry though i can still see your dumb memes.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There does come a point where moderation is needed......

When the discourse gets so extreme its too loud and too painful to listen too.

When it gets beyond reason and falls into the abyss of gratuitous expletives and boring profanity....

When the argument becomes filled with hate and bile, and becomes some sort of tit-for-tat monologue....

Then I would much rather not have it on the site.

So do I have to be the referee in this never ending political jamboree?

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...i'm the one being maligned here Gypsy, i've not made one single personal attack, i may use terms like 'leftard' on occasion but only in general, never aimed at a specific person, not even the SJWs who negative rep me, frankly they identify themselves with thier personal insults.

...my point was that lefty insults are tolerated because this is a lefty site, right leaning, freedom loving folks should just sit quiet and STFU, dissenting voices are not allowed.

bozo

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You are welcome to have your say.....as you have done..

This site holds no allegiances towards any political ideologies or political parties.

It takes all sorts to populate the membership of ICMAG, some agree, some disagree and some agree to disagree.

I'm just here to watch over it, and sometimes attempt to break up fights in the playground.

Status
Not open for further replies.