What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeking land owners and investors for upper peninsula michigan

topheavy420

Looking to connect with land owners and investor's for UP Michigan grows.

Me- grower of 20+ years, very passionate and looking to expand my horizons so shoot me a PM and let's have a chat about the future!

Looking to connect with land owners and investor's for UP Michigan grows.

Me- grower of 20+ years, very passionate and looking to expand my horizons so shoot me a PM and let's have a chat about the future!

We should talk, can't seem to pm you-maybe since I'm new to the site

WishDoctor

I have land 120acres down in Cedarville along 129 off the shoreline, follow it to the very end where it meets the lake and that's me to the right, lost the old Victorian Mansion in the storms 30yrs ago, it was over 180yrs old, haunted as all hell, props is still weird, been in the family since 1810. Not interested, just teasing big time, plus Cedarville is a ass backwards tourist trap for those stupid $$$ people, my yearly tourist flow brings in more than cannabis can anytime.
I literally just got came home to Oregon from up there, MI is still cold and frozen. MY apiary of honey bees are doing good, we run 700 queen breeding hives up there on Marquette Island.