What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSSDH fems an some Cheese Dog Haze....

Hydropimp

Veteran
Gotti

Nice girls

Did you buy the packs or got them in a christmas special?

Does the sssdh one to the right that looks droppy more indi than the other 3?

I have 2 sexing now.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Hydropimp.. I bought a 5pk of fems.. Yea that 1 is way more indy than the others..

Bobbo4200.. Certainly.. Welcome to the party...

Hydropimp

Veteran
I made a purchase during christmas and i ended up with a ton of conni genetics. I forgot what i bought.

I have 2sssdh, 1chemmy jones and about 5 strawberry dog shit sexing. Along with other strains.

But i have alot of conni genetics in the vault.

And these are form a couple yrs ago. Popped with no problems.

Mine are regs i think it does not say fem. I want to find a nice male and a female. And let the jizz spew

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I'm making an order this week which will include packs of Original Diesel Haze, Triangle Kush Haze, Labrador, and The 90's Haze.. Among other things...Decided I want to drop a bunch of seeds and go pheno hunting...

Also on the list.. Karma OG Jack, Miley Biker, Karmarado, Kirkwood OG, BlueCheese, Black Triangle, Chem Kesey, Time Bandit, Silver Mountain, True Colors, and Too True...

hazyfontazy

Veteran
great work by csg ,,the seeds really do represent the clone ,,i found a great pheno from only 6 fem seeds ,,finishes quicker than the sssdh clone and yields similiar ,taste is lemon and diesel .i love it

just to wet your appetite further :tiphat:

good luck with the grow

OG.Gotti

Veteran
New equipment..

New equipment..

Hell yeah.. Got some new toys to play with...

Attachments

• 20180304_224712~2.jpg
    20180304_224712~2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 20180304_224603.jpg
    20180304_224603.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 28

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Ended up grabbing 4 Gavita Pro 1000e DE, 4 8" inline fans, 4 8"x39" filters, 2 48" 8 bulb T5 fixtures, 2 16" stand fans, Titan Helios 8 timer, Titan Mercury 4 fan controller, EZ Clone 64, bunch of 2g smartpots and 15g smartpots.. Getting ready for the new spot.. Should be kick ass once up and running.. Can't wait to rock those Gavitas... I've got another 12 fixtures ordered.. So it will be 2 rooms 8k flowering..

UncleBens

Ended up grabbing 4 Gavita Pro 1000e DE, 4 8" inline fans, 4 8"x39" filters, 2 48" 8 bulb T5 fixtures, 2 16" stand fans, Titan Helios 8 timer, Titan Mercury 4 fan controller, EZ Clone 64, bunch of 2g smartpots and 15g smartpots.. Getting ready for the new spot.. Should be kick ass once up and running.. Can't wait to rock those Gavitas... I've got another 12 fixtures ordered.. So it will be 2 rooms 8k flowering..

Wow thats a lot of lights! Didnt fancy mixing in some CDM lights between the Gavitas? Ive got one between two 600's and think its made a difference quality wise.
Ive never used smartpots, have you found them to make a noticeable difference?
How are the plants getting on?:)

Hydropimp

Veteran
Aww shit gotti is about to get down.

I have a female and a male sssdh. I want to cross them to the headbangers i have sexing

OG.Gotti

Veteran
So my grow spot was broken into.. Pretty much all the equipment was stolen.. That's why I had to buy an all new system.. Luckily I have cuts of everything at my partners spot, so as soon as I get the new rooms built this grow show will continue...

Today I got a CO2 generator and Titan controller.. Also grabbed 4 more Gavitas and ordered 4 630w LEC lights..

Yeah I like using the smartpots.. I definitely see a difference between plastic pots and smartpots..

UncleBens

All your new Gavitas were stolen? Or you bought them to replace the stolen ones? I really hope its the latter not the former! Thats terrible either way though mate.
You going to grow in a different spot now?

OG.Gotti

Veteran
No it was all my old equipment, the Gavitas are new.. I got a whole new spot in a different town, just to be safe..

UncleBens

Good shout, no doubt they will go back to your old spot in the future.
Cant wait to see the new grow up and running :yes:

marmarb

Did you purchase thoes seeds from herbies I'm searching all over for rez gear starting to look like csg is the way to go thanks.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Did you purchase thoes seeds from herbies I'm searching all over for rez gear starting to look like csg is the way to go thanks.

Nope, the tude.. And CSG all the way.. Wouldn't give Rez a dime after all the bs.. Although some of the best weed I've ever grown/smoked was some SSH/Hindu Kush seeds from Rez.. So dark and dank, and the spicy peppery taste was unforgettable.. Lost that mother in a bust.. I came across some dank ladies in his SSCDH line as well.. Every cross that SSH cut Rez used to breed with was fire.. The SSH/Abusive, SSSDH, SSCDH all produced keepers.. I think Dank Frank posted on finding keeper of SSCDH.. Wish I had her backed up with the homies.. Live and learn I guess...

Last edited:

marmarb

Can't blame the child for the fathers actions. I'm wondering how old is the csg gear as they aren't actively releasing fresh stock currently. Any red gear would be f2 at best so he wouldn't be getting a dime. Karma has done good work with the sour d in his headbanger strain but always out of stock.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Yea I got 2 Headbanger females outta the 5 seeds I started.. I move in to the new place the 1st of the month and will be back up running...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Tried to got a couple more packs of SSSDH fems but out of stock so had to get regs.. I did get a pack of Triangle Kush Haze, wish I would have got a few to select from.. Really looking forward to seeing what I can find...