What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash 2018

~star~crash~

Um, Weather Channel says , No, That's not cool air you're blowing. In fact, it's Cold as Ice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjwV5w0IrcA

hey Ona good evening ... :blowbubbles:

picture.php

~star~crash~

i was gonna take her last night & spent some time taking leaf off her then i realized she could go a bit more so i'm not counting days just doing it all by eye and feel ...i've only run Glue once before and the plants were good and yielded great (8 to 10 z's per plant) ...this time i'm hoping for even better yield & i think i'll get a very good weight! these are big and dense, and there are lots of them ...

~star~crash~

MB this gonna sound funny but it's ever-changing and always evolving...this plant went through many diffenert parameters of care ...i switched a lot of factors around ...the only consistency was the medium which was a 50 /50 mix of the fox farms soils ... i made sure she got a lot of light in the middle 3000 k HPS ,,,her food was 50/50 r/o water and tap alternate nutrients were roots organic and advanced nutes and i supplemented w/ Mammoth P ... <<< this was the sh*t that did it

onavelzy

Veteran
MB this gonna sound funny but it's ever-changing and always evolving...this plant went through many diffenert parameters of care ...i switched a lot of factors around ...the only consistency was the medium which was a 50 /50 mix of the fox farms soils ... i made sure she got a lot of light in the middle 3000 k HPS ,,,her food was 50/50 r/o water and tap alternate nutrients were roots organic and advanced nutes and i supplemented w/ Mammoth P ... <<< this was the sh*t that did it

What week did you start the Mammoth P? Did you use as per label or anything different? It's one of those products that you hear some ppl rave about and some ppl go meh. I've had a few grows now and have the mediocrity part of it down pretty good. Ready to look for refinements and modifications in technique that help me improve outcomes

~star~crash~

i gave it most of her life roughly .5 ml per gallon >> the idea is that it makes the nutrients more available to the plant ...i think so at least ....

onavelzy

Veteran
i gave it most of her life roughly .5 ml per gallon >> the idea is that it makes the nutrients more available to the plant ...i think so at least ....

i did a quick search & here are the FAQ's on Mammoth P >>>

https://mammothmicrobes.com/faq/?v=7516fd43adaa

Thx Star. I'll look at it for my next flower run, which should be the HK x TK's. If their germ numbers stay as they are, I may fill in with another plant or two every couple of weeks.

B

bigganjabud

PS I'm in the uk and just got my hands on that gg4 from a fellow member so I'm well looking forward to that glue 4 flowering out again so I can see how she stacks up man

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
btw it's not a game anymore for better or worse it hasn't been a game for over 20 years now...peace

Just a figure of speech... Myself personally, I consider it my life. My blood. My love. My obsession. My soul. My passion. My career. My inhales and exhales. My ground that words can't even describe... Sound more familiar???

I'm sure you feel the same. Not many growers do...

;)

And if by "20 years" you are saying you have been growing that long, I'm not far behind you at 16 myself.

And I won't stop growing the herb till the day I die. Even if I get sent off to the pen again, for growing marijuana, the day of my release I'll be looking for seeds before I make it home.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
fabulous! Im looking forward to seeing the motorbreath in action and to see how it impresses ya.

Latest posts

Latest posts