What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MountainBudz Underground Lair

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Right on man you're killin it. Cant wait to see some of those GPS releases done justice.

Thanks man... I will get around to those particular S1's eventually haha... I have so many beans going right now its ridiculous... I will try and get some pics up here in a few of the current GPS gear I have in they're last day of veg.

And thank you dearly for the compliment :biggrin:

MountainBudz

100% Germination Success...

100% Germination Success...

With all seeds, from all breeders, including the local Roadkill Skunk aka Hillbilly Roadkill... Not included in this list is 5 Hindu Kush Paki x 1969 Slunk#18 IBL...

Every seed I soaked was showing a nice tap root! They were soaked for almost 3 days in distilled water sitting next to the heater.

In case you guys forgot or missed this wave of beans earlier in the thread, this is what you are seeing right now.

3 Nature Farms 1969 Uncle fester Skunk #18
6 Hillbilly Roadkill (Kentucky Roadkill Skunk)
4 Nature Farms Hindu Kush Paki x Sk#18
2 Karma Genetics Crumbled lime
6 CCS Arcata Trainwreck x Old school SSH
4 DARK Horse Genetics Brucebanner 2.0 bx2
4 Cookies N Chem (GSC x Stardawg/starfighter) GPS
4 Cackle Berry(Cherry Diesel x Stardawg) GPS
4 Purple Outlaw (Gorilla Grape Gush x Stardawg)GPS
2 Copper Chem (Chem 4, Chem D, Affy x Stardawg) GPS "looking for studs to breed"
4 Raindance (Deadhead OG x Stardawg) GPS
8 Night Rider (i-95 x stardawg) GPS

Hard to see all of the labels in the photo and some can't be seen. I have another wave of nice seed plants in the veg room as well, I am sending half of those to the flower room tonight.

We gonna have some variation up in here. Pheno hunting has began... I have to save a little room for the testers I am receiving, got word on those and they will be sent out to me tomorrow!.

I am also taking cuttings from the mommas tonight or early in the morning (gg4, corey, and headbanger. :headbange

MountainBudz

Reason I am not taking cuttings from the 413 chem and the M91 (mystery chem) is because those two are the only ones I did not get around to taking cuttings from.... Laziness man pure laziness on my part. However I do plan on revegging those two. I have tons of experience with reverting so I can nearly guarantee success. Already have 2 413 chems revegging as I speak.

...Wave 2...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MountainBudz

Going to try and get photos of the Knight Rider, Purple Outlaw, Jelly Pie, Full Moon Fever, Blueberry Cheesecake and Pineapple Chunk in the next couple of hours, before a select few of them make their way from the veg room to the flower hut.

:abduct:

Dawgfunk

Man how and the heck are u gettin em there so fast?! No way these babies are goin as fast as urs are!! Lookin real nice tho! Just not ready yet...

MountainBudz

Man how and the heck are u gettin em there so fast?! No way these babies are goin as fast as urs are!! Lookin real nice tho! Just not ready yet...

The only one that is ready and has been a couple days is the 413 Chem. The rest will be going another one to two weeks. That 413 Pheno is ready for me at day 50 but can be taken at 45 no problemo. I also think that the true blooms I used religiously in the beginning accounts for an earlier finish. Gg4 is best taken around day 64, Corey about the same time frame as gg4. The M91 mystery chem which I had originally been told was chem 91 till I found out otherwise looks to go around 58 to 63 days but man that 413 is super quick. She reminds me of that 45 to 48 day Sugar Punch I used to run back on the day.

MountainBudz

Testers....

Testers....

Testers are on the way to me right now...

I am going to be testing two strains for Karma Genetics...

First up we have...

Sour Dosidos x Headbanger

Also we are gonna have...

Strawberry Banana x Papaya x Headbanger

I will be poppin' em soon as I receive them... I am very anxious for the SDsi x Headbanger more so than the other.... Stay tuned!

:biggrin:

Edit: These seeds are all regs as well. No fems.

starke

MountainBudz my man we might need an intervention on your behalf. Repeat after me: "I have a problem...I am a strain whore... ":biggrin:

MountainBudz

MountainBudz my man we might need an intervention on your behalf. Repeat after me: "I have a problem...I am a strain whore... ":biggrin:

"I have a problem... I am a strain whore", I have to admit it lol. I love bean poppin' and pheno shoppin' if you know what I mean. I have been cleaning up on the veg room this morning and I definitely have a huge problem in there I need to tackle asap. Damn fungus gnats have invaded... little bastards!

starke

I'm following with great interest. Looking great. I can sympathize with the fungus gnats. Just got done fighting russets myself.

smokditup

I feel you. I have spidermites that jusr keep returning after every kill. I think my dog is bringing them in on his fur. Pain in the bloody ass

MountainBudz

I feel you. I have spidermites that jusr keep returning after every kill. I think my dog is bringing them in on his fur. Pain in the bloody ass

Ew... Yeah, spider mites are a bitch. I had them back during the summer start invading my veg room. I tell ya what I did. Bought a couple hot shot no pest strips, turned lights down on low, ran the AC and shut off ventilation. The entire colony was dead the very next day. I left the strips in there for 7 days and when I entered I wore a respirator. Only thing bothered me was my eyes got a little irritated after being in there for a few mins. When I went in the room I would first turn on the ventilation and exchange the toxic gas for fresh air just for extra saelfe measure. So in my experience I learned that a good pair of skin tight sealed safety Google's would be a re at idea to keep your eyes from burning and itching.

Leave it in there a few days though, or do cycles to make sure and kill any eggs that could have hatched after the strip was removed. I always quarantine my vegged plants before going from the veg room to the flower dungeon. I sit the no pest strips in the room for a few days (just in case) there are any mites in the room or on the plants.

Funny thing you mentioned your dog. I never let my dog bear my grow and one night I let him come into my room for a bit and lay while i worked. Within a week the mite infestation started. So pets will never be allowed back near my room.... makes me wanna Google spider mites and dogs lol.

Good luck with those evil bastards... Give it a try it will work unless your mites are resistant but I highly doubt they are.
:tiphat:

MountainBudz

Well folks earlier on in the thread I'm sure some of you might have seen that along the lines of time I have found out my "skva chem 91" is not the true SKVA cut. Then I proceeded to call it "M91" for mystery 91 "cut". I have spoke with Skunk VA tonight and shared some photos and he confirmed it is the JB cut. So I have JB Chem 91.. sure is killer though nonetheless. I am just happy it is confirmed by a man who knows.

Badfishy1

Oh man good news on the m91. Now I can put my cobra kit car in auction Bc Shelby himself said it looks real. $1mm+ here we come!

MountainBudz

Moving some plants from the veg room to the flower room tonight. Will update later with photos and such.

MountainBudz

Oh man good news on the m91. Now I can put my cobra kit car in auction Bc Shelby himself said it looks real. $1mm+ here we come!

I see your perspective of it. But I am positive since the early 90’s that skunk va has been asked to confirm thousands if not more chem 91 cuts. So assuming the jb cut has been confused with the va cut numerous of those thousands times, he likely knows the jb cut well enough. I believe him more so than not...

So I’m gonna leave it at this... every time I mention the chem cut that I have, beside it I am going to specify it as (JB cut confirmed by Skunk VA) and leave it at that. If it is it is, if it ain’t it ain’t. But as far as my own opinion goes I’m going to take skunks word on it. And when someone asks me if it is real the jb cut and how I know I will tell them that skunk va confirmed it as so and ANYONE whom knows who skunk va is knows he has seen thousands of JB cuts believed to of been his own. I have listened to his interviews and he knows the jb cut well.

So is it the JB? I believe it is, I think it is... Am I 100% sure? No, and I’ll tell anyone that asks me that I was told it was by someone who would know more so then anyone else, who has seen almost as many jb cuts as he has his own.

Badfishy1

Whatever it is, it’s a fire cut that I too would grow out. Just start down a slippery slope w breeding and such. Take a look at the Brightside cheese thread. Thousands and thousands of posts and no one can truly verify what is what. Unfortunately our mind plays tricks on us over time. There is a specific restaurant I visited in a town in Alaska many years ago. I remember a particular meal that I couldn’t wait to have again. I went back 10 years later, ordered same meal from the same cook/owner and was not at all as good as I remember it being. Guess that’s all I’m getting at. Makes one wonder after 25 years what the true JB cut really is/was. I know that there are old heads that hold on to elites for years and years. If it was from one of those guys, sure I’d take their word! But unfortunately over time, shit gets fucked up. Anyhow. Nice cut, enjoy

MountainBudz

Whatever it is, it’s a fire cut that I too would grow out. Just start down a slippery slope w breeding and such. Take a look at the Brightside cheese thread. Thousands and thousands of posts and no one can truly verify what is what. Unfortunately our mind plays tricks on us over time. There is a specific restaurant I visited in a town in Alaska many years ago. I remember a particular meal that I couldn’t wait to have again. I went back 10 years later, ordered same meal from the same cook/owner and was not at all as good as I remember it being. Guess that’s all I’m getting at. Makes one wonder after 25 years what the true JB cut really is/was. I know that there are old heads that hold on to elites for years and years. If it was from one of those guys, sure I’d take their word! But unfortunately over time, shit gets fucked up. Anyhow. Nice cut, enjoy

I see your point Badfishy... I have had much experience with things like that as well. But by asking someone who knows the skva and jb like none other and him tell me it's for sure the jb cut I had to take his advice. Reason being is just for that reason you said, he is an old head and been fuckin with his own skva and the jb since the day he brought it out into public view.

Now knowing the exact lineage of the both skva and jb would be nice though.