What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Hydro Question

YetiOG

I have a question for the outdoor guys. How do you think a outdoor would turn out if i were to use my mix of perlite and rockwool in say 65 or 100 gal containers?

I mix up rockwool croutons and perlite. I realize that i would go through way more water than soil, but my mix is pretty unfriendly to bugs they dont really like setting up in it, and i like using it. Ive seen guys do coco outside and do really well, is there any reason my mix wouldnt work well? Im not really interested indoing soil again other than for entertainment. Ive been thinking about using it to keep some moms in right now for fun but i dont want to use it if i can help it when i grow outside next year.

Latest posts

Latest posts