What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

97 OG Kush

Ozzzzzzy420

Talked to a guy from Metal Militia and he said he had it in 97 when dirt bike frames went aluminum. He said they had to call it Hindu Kush or just call it something different and that is what they picked.

Check out hash church episode 52 on youtube. They have some of the original people involved with Kush talking about the true origins of the strain. Some really interesting stuff.

Ozzzzzzy420

OG Kush

OG Kush

I watched the Adam Dunn YouTube one a couple months ago and they mentioned MM so when i saw him again I asked him about it. I got Tahoe,SFV,Fire,BTY,Face-Off** so now i can ask him which is closest to what they had. My guess is SFV thats what I think was around in 2004 in O.C. CA.

JetLife175

Veteran
They may have Josh's original cutting. First year it got loose is 97.

The more and more you guys dig around, the more you will realize most are renamed from the original.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
So what's the low down on this cut?

They still have it. It is in Honeydew Humboldt.

Here is a cross I did.
Original OG x Mango Haze
picture.php

The real OG kush isn't passed around. Its locked up. How do I know this? Because every time i go to the despesery in socal i get watered down ogs. We do however have forum girlscout and holy grail kush to name a few. The after smoke of real og kush is insane and you can smell kush terps when you piss. The high is like a chemdawg and the taste stick to your throat. I know kush predates 2000 but thats what mine is from.

Unequalibrium

The real OG kush isn't passed around. Its locked up. How do I know this? Because every time i go to the despesery in socal i get watered down ogs. We do however have forum girlscout and holy grail kush to name a few. The after smoke of real og kush is insane and you can smell kush terps when you piss. The high is like a chemdawg and the taste stick to your throat. I know kush predates 2000 but thats what mine is from.
You don't know shit and every post you have on here is garbage. Fuck off already

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I watched the Adam Dunn YouTube one a couple months ago and they mentioned MM so when i saw him again I asked him about it. I got Tahoe,SFV,Fire,BTY,Face-Off** so now i can ask him which is closest to what they had. My guess is SFV thats what I think was around in 2004 in O.C. CA.

I see bty coming up on the boards alot lately. Nice cut. Haven't run og in quite awhile so I got her back.
KRD got her from a friend in victorville (I think it was victorville...)anyways... before he coined the name BTY she was just referred to as Kush...just a lil background while you compare and track things down