What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

60x6o LED BudMaster - Continuous Grows

Lunix79

Hi A-P (hope you don't mind me abbreviating??),
I used a mixture of fresh and dried, but mostly fresh. I decarbed the leaves for about 30mins before proceeding to making the butter though, did you do that as well or did you put it in fresh?

Lunix79

I have read about other people who do it fresh...but i will decarb even more nwxt time. Apparently it does something to the compounds, as well as denaturing chlorophille? I need to read up again...i was all confused by butter toast! :D

Lunix79

Quick update on how things are progressing.

The Sin Trabajo Auto has had its day. Could've probably done with being pushed another week or two, but it was small and I wanted some space. :biggrin:

Here she is in all her miniature glory. All I can say is..this plant is not great for outdoors in cold and damp climates. once indoors she was happy..but damage was done.

She is now hanging and I will report in a few weeks' time.

The Easy Sativa meanwhile is nearing maturity. She has started senescence and I imagine in 10-14 days she will be ready. Here she is!

Lunix79

All the rest, doing well! The Auto Blue and Cream Crop Circle Auto keep growing and buds are starting to form nicely indeed!
I have tried training them a little more open.

The others are recovering well. Still a little yellow, but greening fast. I shall not re-pot in such soaked pots again...:tumbleweed:

On the right of the bigger ones, are the Phenos. On the left, the Autos.

Lunix79

WEEK 4 UPDATE

So, quick update on how things are progressing....the photos are about 5 days older than today, just for reference.

Weather has turned cooler and temps have dipped to 15 degrees - too cold do you think? I have put a little heater in the smaller tent, i need to get one for the bigger tent.

Crop Cream Auto & Blue Auto (Week 7)

They are pestered with fu*#@%g thrips!!!!! To be fair they seem to be coping OK, and apart from leaf damage the buds keep growing. The plants haven't got as big as I had hoped for though, but I knew they would struggle due to the first 3/4 weeks being outdoors in diminishing sunlight.

The smell is outrageous, especially the CCA! extremely fruity, a mixture of pineapple and mango, really, really intense ans smelly!

Here they are anyway. Photo is them a week ago, I shall be taking new photos tomorrow.

Lunix79

As far as the others go....I sprayed all of them with thrip stuff, but they didn't appreciate, especially the Purple Express Auto.

To be fair, the others as you can see from previous picture had started recovering from the over-watering. When it came to transplanting, one of my bags had a hole in it and was drenched. I put drenched soil bottom half of vases and drier soil top half....

Transplanted with some Mycorrhazial fungi as well...but I feel the soil was still to wet for them, as after a couple of days the plants are looking a little droopy again...:(

They'll be fine I think, but poor things are starting to be quite a lot behind where I'd like them to be...

Here they are, looking OK-ish. they have yellowed a bit since then unfortunately. Before transplant...

Straight after transplant

Till next time :tiphat:

Lunix79

New lady girls!!

Planted another few to start them through a long veg process...started sprouting the 11th. I will get the list of names when i look at it later...cannot remember right now! :D

Lunix79

New ladies

So, here they are:
- White Lemon
- Papaya
- All Kush
- Mighty Mango Bud
- Cotton Candy
- Cluster Bomb

All sprouted, though white lemon i am waiting to see if it turns out to be another mongrel... :-/

If anyone has experience to share on these strains, please do share. I have tried to keep all smallish plants for an even canopy, but any advice such as if they like heavy feeding, amount of stretch exetera would be most welcome! :)

Lunix79

So....sorry for the delay...usual problem...weed gets ready and then i am too stoned and end up doing anything otherthan tyjping!
the Crop Cream and auto blue did well. Got just a little over an oz off them, so not much, but i know why and am ok with that. The taste is delicious though, the Crop Cream in particular, also showing nice clean head high. The auto Blue has been a little more of a final spliff of the day sort of thing × D

Will update some tims with how the others are doing.

Have a good'un!

Lunix79

UPDATE time!!

GROW 10
So...the seedlings: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
- White Lemon (WL)
- Papaya (PA)
- All Kush (AK)
- Mighty Mango Bud (MM)
- Cotton Candy (CC)
- Cluster Bomb (CB)

here they are at birth...slightly out of time, but filling in the timeline for others to chime in...
I am going to use the mainlining technique for the first time, any tips are very welcome!

GROW 9

As mentioned, I had some issues with over watering (well..not over watered at all, but medium i had got soaked due to unseen hole in bag and well...). Also Thrip spray was used, which together with a first attempt at supercropping Autoflowers (NEVER AGAIN!!!) slowed things down...

Pure Kush #1

Blueberry

Lemon Kush

Auto Blue Amnesia
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Lunix79

GROW 9 - Continued

Mango

Purple Express Auto

The PA auto i am very disappointed in....it stayed tiny! I do always seem to struggle with fabric pots for some reason though?? Strange...

Anyway...will post more recent ones, as they are now into flower!

Lunix79

What do you think about growing with LED? Are you happy with it?

Hi Flowdanda,
Thanks for stopping by. I definitely hapoy with led, though i find it is a little harder to get things dialled in due to smapler heat source. Alsobtrue i never grow the same strain...
Ros and cons to everything..for my small space i like he fact i do not have to worry about over heating. I am grtting used to the lesser amount of stretch too, which is why i am going to try and fit a few more and use the mainlining technique.
I guess it all comes down to personal preferencess and another load of factors (time, space, medium, stealth, power availabikity, etc).
Hooe i helped? :tiphat:

Lunix79

So, as always it has been a while since my last post....mostly been reading and lurking! :blowbubbles:
It's the usual problem every time I finish curing off some bud.... :rasta:

So, let's pick up where I was last time....These were in flower (GROW 9, custom wardrobe, 120x60)

1. 'PHOTOPERIODS' - The PK#1 (Pure Kush #1), BB (Blueberry), LK (Lemon Kush), Mango
  2. AUTOFLOWERS - PEA (Purple Express Auto), ABA (Auto Blue Amnesia)

And these were in Veg, all photoperiods (Grow 10, 60x60 tent)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- White Lemon (WL)
- Papaya (PA)
- All Kush (AK)
- Mighty Mango Bud (MM)
- Cotton Candy (CC)
- Cluster Bomb (CB)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Lunix79

Pink light one is blueberry, then it's lemon kush, mango and purekush#1 (my favourite one of the lot!) :)

Last edited:

Lunix79

As for smoke reports....the mango and blueberry where as expected, there are plenty of reports! I think both couldve done with another couple of weeks, but it was time to make space.
The lemon kush hermied on me...too many times we had electricity cuts....i got about 30 seeds, i will run them and see what happens when allowed to grow trouble free. The high i quite enjoyed, quite racy and energetic, but as i said, curious on a rerun.
The PK#1 however was a total surprise...the aroma was a citrusy flowey kush taste, really complex and full, yet not overpowering. Tasted exavtly how it smelt as well!! :D
The high was a creeper...quite light headed and giggly to begin with and then about an hour in you are staring at your phone screen not remembering why... :) will defo grow her again! Not one for lightweights!

So, out of all trials, so far lemon amnesia, pure kush#1 are keepers...need to find another 2-3 strains i want to concentrate from now on...

Lunix79

GROW 10

So, let's try to bring the thread up to date with this grow.

Summarizing:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- White Lemon (WL)
- Papaya (PA)
- All Kush (AK)
- Mighty Mango Bud (MM)
- Cotton Candy (CC)
- Cluster Bomb (CB)

LIGHT: Budmaster 300OD

MEDIUM: Organic soil (composted chicken manure, potting soil, EWC, greensand, pearlite). Soil's first run (I have started recycling them)

AMMENDMENTS: seaweed, bone meal, bat guano, alfa-alfa pellets, all-in-one OMRI organic mix for tomatoes

I vegged them for about 8/9weeks in 1/2 gal pots, the idea was to mainline them. I had a few problems here and there (e.g. light failure, forgot to water 1 of the plants on the runs when i was leaving, etc) during veg with the WL & CC suffering setbacks, so these 2 ended up just being topped.

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Here they are, just prior to re-potting. :dance013:
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]

Lunix79

So, here they are just re-potted. The WL and the CC ended up being potted into smaller 1.5gal containers, for a little experiment:

Only thing is, like a true stoner, I never quite got round to connecting it to the pump, also cos I am often away. So I have been resorting to manually blowing in it after a watering (no rude jokes please!).
:laughing:

All other plants are in 2gal containers. Watering drench is fish hydrolosate or molasses, depending on how it goes.

Topdressing with EWC, bat guano and organic all-in-one and covered with a mulch of Bamboo leaves from the garden, plus forest findings (rotten bark, composted pine needles and leaves, etc).

here they are at transplant:

And 2 weeks later, the day before light flip.

Lunix79

WEEK 2

Shame about the CC, it has really come on nicely since flip, but will be too small to give any real yield I believe (would love to be proved wrong though!)

Here they are.

Canopy filled in nicely, not much space, which is good! :)

Papaya looking a little deficient at week 2, but watered with fish hydrolosate and gave a good drench, she has perked up as will be seen on my next update (I am currently just gone past week 3).

Papaya week 2:

Latest posts

Latest posts