What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neighbors dogs camped outside my homestead.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
After making a mess rummaging through our burn barrel. The three dogs came onto our property and stole our puppies new bone. So followed them onto the neighbors leased property to get the bone back.

This was the first time I had actually walked down to their campsite. As we have been giving them food and water at the cul-de-sac at the front of our property.

It was trashed, tent destroyed, chewed up cans of food and plastic spice bottles everywhere mixed in with the rest of the trash and debris.
This land was pristine and in it's natural state but a month ago.
I only ventured far enough to get the bone back then returned home.

At this point I was pretty sure they had abandoned camp and the dogs.
When my wife got home after work, we walked down to the campsite as I wanted to get her opinion as to what the neighbors intentions were.

Behind the tent was a crate covered with a towel.
When I lifted up the towel there were four sickly looking puppies that have had no food or water for 4-5 days.

Now, we new they had a crate of puppies but assumed they took them with them and left the older dogs to fend for themselves.

Unable to get ahold of the money grubber who is leasing the property to these degenerate fucks.

We drove to town to buy proper puppy food and treats for these poor unfortunate creatures.

On the way back we got a text from one of the neighbors saying the new neighbors just drove by and were on the way to the property.

Just as we pulled on to our private road here comes the neighbors leaving again.
Now the road is very narrow we had to do a bit of manuvering to get by them.

The degenerate neighbor lady rolls down her window and said the creek is washed out and she can't get up to her property. And asks how we are getting to our property.
We told her we walked

We said have a nice evening and headed to check on her campsite hoping we wouldn't need the puppy food and our dogs would have some extra treats this week.

The big dogs were gone and things were looking up, but the crate was still behind the tent.

Sadly, we found two dead puppies in the crate and four live ones.

We didn't notice the dead ones earlier as we were shocked to find that our new neighbors left their puppies behind.
They had been dead for more than a few days as they fell apart when we removed them and cleaned up the cage.

It was dark and we did the best job we could cleaning up the cage and making their situation a bit better.

As we were leaving we found another full grown dog tied to a tree with an electrical chord around her neck.

She was hiding under a pile of brush and the chord was tangled. She only had about a foot of freedom.

She seemed good natured and was very happy to eat for the first time in five days. We gave her plenty of food, treats, spring water and tied her out with plenty of room to stretch her legs.

Poor dog was starving to death whilst listening to her puppies starve to death. Unable to reach them.

We are going to take them to a shelter in the morning so hopefully they can recover and have a chance at a better life.

As for the neighbors fuck them

Thank god for people like you and your family,,:tiphat:
Filthy bastards ,,, ,,,,evil people deserve the same back,,karma can be a bitch,
We hate animal abuse in the uk and many would willingly do a stretch for really hurting fuckers like those neighbours,,,,
Vile treatment of animals makes my blood boil,,s2

Gone Camping

Did you bring up the treatment of these animals when you saw the female neighbor? Advise the property owner?

If you don't have the fortitude call the proper authorities, all your doing is prolonging the mistreatment of these animals. They need more than food and water..

I'm not ragging on you personally OP.. but something needs done sooner than later.

X

xavier7995

Can you just burn their shit and scare them off? Sounds like just some degenerate scum, i would bet many things start to turn up missing if they stick around. No clue why people get animals when they cant care for them.

yahooman

After making a mess rummaging through our burn barrel. The three dogs came onto our property and stole our puppies new bone. So followed them onto the neighbors leased property to get the bone back.

This was the first time I had actually walked down to their campsite. As we have been giving them food and water at the cul-de-sac at the front of our property.

It was trashed, tent destroyed, chewed up cans of food and plastic spice bottles everywhere mixed in with the rest of the trash and debris.
This land was pristine and in it's natural state but a month ago.
I only ventured far enough to get the bone back then returned home.

At this point I was pretty sure they had abandoned camp and the dogs.
When my wife got home after work, we walked down to the campsite as I wanted to get her opinion as to what the neighbors intentions were.

Behind the tent was a crate covered with a towel.
When I lifted up the towel there were four sickly looking puppies that have had no food or water for 4-5 days.

Now, we new they had a crate of puppies but assumed they took them with them and left the older dogs to fend for themselves.

Unable to get ahold of the money grubber who is leasing the property to these degenerate fucks.

We drove to town to buy proper puppy food and treats for these poor unfortunate creatures.

On the way back we got a text from one of the neighbors saying the new neighbors just drove by and were on the way to the property.

Just as we pulled on to our private road here comes the neighbors leaving again.
Now the road is very narrow we had to do a bit of manuvering to get by them.

The degenerate neighbor lady rolls down her window and said the creek is washed out and she can't get up to her property. And asks how we are getting to our property.
We told her we walked

We said have a nice evening and headed to check on her campsite hoping we wouldn't need the puppy food and our dogs would have some extra treats this week.

The big dogs were gone and things were looking up, but the crate was still behind the tent.

Sadly, we found two dead puppies in the crate and four live ones.

We didn't notice the dead ones earlier as we were shocked to find that our new neighbors left their puppies behind.
They had been dead for more than a few days as they fell apart when we removed them and cleaned up the cage.

It was dark and we did the best job we could cleaning up the cage and making their situation a bit better.

As we were leaving we found another full grown dog tied to a tree with an electrical chord around her neck.

She was hiding under a pile of brush and the chord was tangled. She only had about a foot of freedom.

She seemed good natured and was very happy to eat for the first time in five days. We gave her plenty of food, treats, spring water and tied her out with plenty of room to stretch her legs.

Poor dog was starving to death whilst listening to her puppies starve to death. Unable to reach them.

We are going to take them to a shelter in the morning so hopefully they can recover and have a chance at a better life.

As for the neighbors fuck them

i am completely and utterly disgusted by this!!wtf is wrong with people!!!i am almost enraged right now!!!im not a voilent man,but i swear id beat the shit out of that woman for doing such an immoral and terrible thing!!i just dont understand it!!!i would have taken the license plate and had her charged for sure.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I'm teary eyed and speechless.
My pets are my family. I just can't imagine someone thinking this is okay?
I feel sorry for any animal that has the misfortune to come across those degenerates in the future.

Poison those fucks!

Hydro8

It might seem mean to a city person but most professional ranchers or farmers will take a 22cal bullet and end the problem in a minute, for less then a nickel.

One problem with stray puppies is disease. parvo, rabies, etc it's probably a good $100. to get a puppy the shots it needs. I have know a few hippies that collect stray dogs never vaccinate them and sure enough a few months later they are all dyeing and spreading deadly disease.

Many better off hobby farmers from the city will usually vaccinate and take in a collection of stray dogs only to have them eventually run around and kill thousands of dollars worth of the neighbors chickens, goats. Never ends wells.

In reality farmers and ranchers and not that cruel they are just professional and experienced.

I would run the trash neighbors off so you are not cleaning up more of their messes.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
The woods are a dangerous place. Sometimes people go into them and never come back out. Just an observation. ;)

Ringodoggie

Premium user
A shovel and a bag of lime (1 per body) always served me well.

These assholes, I would bury face down.

G

Gauss

OP did you speak with the dog's owner and not bring it up? Politely done these things can be most effective.

If it were me those dogs would be mine and I'd rehome them personally through CL or foster them through a shelter. They probably just have dogs because they are felons and can't legally own firearms to protect themselves with, so they don't give a shit about the animals beyond them being a deterrent to anyone walking up on their flop spot.

I'm assuming you pay taxes like the rest of us, in that case you are entitled to the services the government can provide as a solution to this problem. That doesn't mean you have to oblige their oversight otherwise, but if you can't face to face sort it out then IMO you're obligated to deligate the problem up the ladder. If you want those people gone kick them the fuck out, don't act like it's some religious or personal persecution or something baseless— they are animal abusers.

yahooman

It might seem mean to a city person but most professional ranchers or farmers will take a 22cal bullet and end the problem in a minute, for less then a nickel.

One problem with stray puppies is disease. parvo, rabies, etc it's probably a good $100. to get a puppy the shots it needs. I have know a few hippies that collect stray dogs never vaccinate them and sure enough a few months later they are all dyeing and spreading deadly disease.

Many better off hobby farmers from the city will usually vaccinate and take in a collection of stray dogs only to have them eventually run around and kill thousands of dollars worth of the neighbors chickens, goats. Never ends wells.

In reality farmers and ranchers and not that cruel they are just professional and experienced.

I would run the trash neighbors off so you are not cleaning up more of their messes.

give me a fuckin break man,this was just plain neglect.its fucking sick!
ive been a hunter my whole life and killed many animals,i have had to put my share of animals out of their misery,not easy to do,but sometimes it needs to be done.this has nothing to do with vaccinations...or hobby farms,this was just fuckin disgusting

Hydro8

give me a fuckin break man,this was just plain neglect.its fucking sick!
ive been a hunter my whole life and killed many animals,i have had to put my share of animals out of their misery,not easy to do,but sometimes it needs to be done.this has nothing to do with vaccinations...or hobby farms,this was just fuckin disgusting

yeah, it is neglect. so what does a neighbor do ? Ignore it ? Put them down ? or... Collect them and be responsible pet owner caretaker which is.. vaccinations, find good homes, keep them, train them care for them.

Who is going to collects animals and spends hundreds and thousands of dollars on them ? Are you going to go get them and be the responsible dog hoarder ? Don't forget to update us with training pics. lol

dont bury them,just chain them to a tree in the middle of the bush

This is what the owners now did. I am sure they just found some dogs that needed a "home" and "rescued" them.

The cycle continues, just need dogs that can breed and irresponsible humans to keep it going.

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's that? I tried Merriam Websters, Google, and Urban Dictionary. Only thing I found was this: Unimog - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unimog
Unimog is a range of multi-purpose all-wheel drive medium trucks produced by Daimler (formerly Daimler-Benz) and sold under the brand name Mercedes-Benz. In the United States and Canada, the Unimog was sold as the Freightliner Unimog.

I'm pretty sure that's not it. Or do you suggest he run them over?

Pretty sure it was just in reference to getting over the flooded river/washed out bridge.

buy the man a cigar!!!

DQNz0i3.jpg

and as good measure for leaving puppies to die...
YES!!! run their fucking asses over.
Hope you ain't got a problem with that dddaver.

dddaver

Veteran
Nope. No problem. After reading OP's last post I think running them over might be too good for them. I might be more in favor of chaining them to a tree and repeatedly, slowly, running into them enough to torture and slowly kill their nasty asses, but not enough io damage that beautiful vehicle. Then go mudding to wash the blood and guts off.

Latest posts

Latest posts